Some good music.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I really miss '90s Underworld. I miss '90s Electronic music in general. Yes, I can still listen to it, but I miss the whole vibe of the times: watching AMP at 2am, trips to the record store, my favorites in their prime releasing music that led the industry, etc.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
I really miss '90s Underworld. I miss '90s Electronic music in general. Yes, I can still listen to it, but I miss the whole vibe of the times: watching AMP at 2am, trips to the record store, my favorites in their prime releasing music that led the industry, etc.

I was having a little Saturday morning booty shake to that while doing the washing up this morning.

Ahh, that time when your body and brain worked properly, you had freedom but few responsibilities, the world was a great field of possibilities and everything felt like an adventure and a voyage of discovery...

Speaking of, mate of mine showed me this a week or so ago, only just noticed they were made last year and not 30+ years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
More Underworld. I love the original "Pearl's Girl," but this live version fucking RIPS the outro. I'm pretty sure the last minute of this version could function as a defibrillator if CPR isn't working.