0% on the Star Wars quiz

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
How Well Do You Know Star Wars?
Congratulations!

You scored 0%, with 0 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 2565th out of 2569 total entries.

I've never gotten 0% before. And I'm pretty sure I've watched all the movies here too. I've gotten better results on quizes I knew nothing about beforehand.
A few people did worse than me (slower time???).

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
The Force has not been with you. Although you weren't last so at least there is that.

EDIT: And just to show you how much you don't know, I went ahead and too the quiz. Watch and weep

You scored 10%, with 1 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 2792nd out of 2817 total entries.
Yeah, I'm 25th if you're counting backwards.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
The quiz has a misleading title. It should read "How Well Do You Know The Behind-The-Scenes Production Of Star Wars?" With the exception of a few questions, it has nothing to do with the actual Star Wars lore or setting.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Congratulations!

You scored 30%, with 3 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 2308th out of 3017 total entries.
Bwahahahah! Bow before me!

No but really, it does state before the quiz that it's what you know about the Franchise. It doesn't specifically say the films. =P

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Now I feel like a right nerd, sitting here with my 10 out of 10 and Darth Vader badge... :(

EDIT: Of course, my new badge order isn't showing when I say this. Dammit, I wanted Vader glaring out at you all, finding your lack of knowledge disturbing.

Aug 31, 2012
I got 80% by pretty much guessing everything. I was even in first place at the time (out of about 23). I should have bought a lottery ticket today.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
sky14kemea said:
Meh, you only got that much because you have connections here. I'd like to see you try like a NORMAL person. ;P

sky14kemea said:
No but really, it does state before the quiz that it's what you know about the Franchise. It doesn't specifically say the films. =P
Neverhoodian said:
The quiz has a misleading title. It should read "How Well Do You Know The Behind-The-Scenes Production Of Star Wars?" With the exception of a few questions, it has nothing to do with the actual Star Wars lore or setting.
Yeah, pretty much.

...sorry but I'm obliged to say it now - that quiz? It was a trap.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I got 40%, and one of those questions wasn't because I knew any Star Wars lore, but because I knew David Lynch's connection with Dune.

Yeah, that was pretty devious.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
EscapeGoat said:
Now I feel like a right nerd, sitting here with my 10 out of 10 and Darth Vader badge... :(

EDIT: Of course, my new badge order isn't showing when I say this. Dammit, I wanted Vader glaring out at you all, finding your lack of knowledge disturbing.
he is now, and I can barely stand the shame im sure he's glaring at me to feel under that jet black helemt.

and I got a 60%. it wasnt what I expected (naming ships and stuff). eh.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
i got 4 out of 10 guess my behind the scene random crap knowledge isn't that great

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Congratulations!

You scored 70%, with 7 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 509th out of 3378 total entries.

The only question I knew for sure was Dune's, because I'm a big fan of the guy that directed it.

bananafishtoday

Nov 30, 2012
DoPo said:
Neverhoodian said:
Yeah, pretty much.

...sorry but I'm obliged to say it now - that quiz? It was a trap.
Agreed. 2/10, got the AT-AT badge. The behind-the-scenes stuff really tripped me up.

laraghboy

Jul 14, 2010
Boom! 9/10! Ranked 170.....and not by random guessing!

.....what am I doing with my life? I don't even like this feckin franchise anymore!!

yatssdaa

Feb 25, 2013
I was even in first place at the time (out of about 23). I should have bought a lottery ticket today.

Zeke17

Jan 1, 2013
I only got 60%. Maybe I'm not a massive nerd after all. Of course, I haven't been a fan of Star Wars since I was 14 so maybe that's a factor.

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Odbarc said:
Congratulations!

I've never gotten 0% before. And I'm pretty sure I've watched all the movies here too. I've gotten better results on quizes I knew nothing about beforehand.
Personally this is the worse quiz ever, there only 2 or 3 actual star wars quiz questions, the rest are silly backstory movie making crap. I got all the info right on star wars, so got 30%, but I don't care about who could have directed what.

sky14kemea said:
Congratulations!

You scored 30%, with 3 of 10 correct!

You're currently ranked 2308th out of 3017 total entries.

The franchise is one thing, I know the universe, the behind the scenes crap is another.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
I got a 60% based purely on guessing awesome i guess?

Neverhoodian said:
pretty much this

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
Odbarc said:
Congratulations!

I got 60% on the Elder Scrolls games quiz and I've never touched any game in the series.
I've seen all 6 movies more than once and I got 20%. I know people who can quote every single line of dialogue from every single Star Wars movie and they would most likely get close to 0% because they don't care about the behind the scenes stuff.

That's like failing a LOTR quiz because you didn't know that Sean Connery was supposed to play Gandalf before he declined.