#002: The Prodigal Daughter

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Canadamus Prime said:
Can we not turn this into a discussion of politics and feminism please?
I agree, I'd rather we didn't, either. Besides, the discussion's current slant feels a tad nauseating to me, but hey. Personal beliefs and whatnot.

Ahem.

So, um, comics about Canadian weather and a native female game journalist's near imperviousness to our Siberian winters!

Honestly, Erin's actions are accurate. If all I'm doing is grabbing a cab or a shuttle of some kind, I won't ever layer up nearly as much as when I have to hoof it around. It's even worse if you're around or in a big city. I'm on Montreal's South shore, and the Underground City is sufficiently developed and networked to more or less make winter gear obsolete.

Parkas? Boots? What are these Eldritch things you speak of? Here in the land of the White Walkers, we wear sneakers all year 'round!

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
I like how Erin has rolled up sleeves. Like, it's not that she's wearing a short sleeved shirt in the cold. She's wearing a shirt that has long enough sleeves to cover her arms and just goes "fuck it" and keeps them rolled up, presumably out of spite.

That's a whole new level of not giving a shit. You're basically TAKING shits, at that point.

...wait, I mean--

---------------------

altnameJag said:
Can we, like, not? For once? Just to see how it feels?
I have nothing to add to this conversation, I just love the way this plea is worded. Gotta use this at some point.

DrownedAmmet

Apr 13, 2015
Czann said:
gigastar said:
sageoftruth said:
Who is he?
Justin Trudeau, Canadian Prime Minister and beta male feminist.
More like gamma... or omega.
Hey, the Hulk is a "gamma" male, and he does pretty well for himself!

(I thought of that joke like six months ago and this is the first opportunity I've had to whip it out and omg it felt so good)

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
SKBPinkie said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Alright, I am gonna be that guy who fired the first shot.

Canada is Awful? Even more so with this guy in office:

And... you're a **** for dragging politics into this.
Sorry but this whole thing about Erin going to Canada reminds me of people like Jon Stewert leaving the states and moving to Canada because Trump won.

And I really don't like Justin Trudeau.

SKBPinkie

Oct 6, 2013
Samtemdo8 said:
SKBPinkie said:
Samtemdo8 said:

And... you're a **** for dragging politics into this.
Sorry but this whole thing about Erin going to Canada reminds me of people like Jon Stewert leaving the states and moving to Canada because Trump won.

And I really don't like Justin Trudeau.
So you're not actually sorry. Whatever, man.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
gigastar said:
IamLEAM1983 said:
gigastar said:
If you're trolling, I'm failing to find the lulz.
Oh im quite serious. We are talking about a man who was 'allowed' to attend service at a mosque as a woman.
He also just invited all the refuges and legal immigrants that Trump has banned from the US. Sounds likes a compassionate guy (and horribly Canadian).

IamLEAM1983 said:
Modern feminism has nothing to do with the shrill harpies that have oddly inspired people with your beliefs.
I dont know what youre referring to with 'modern' feminism. Theres nothing modern about it, and aside from the demands actually being made its just marxism married to a victim complex.

Czann

Jan 22, 2014
DrownedAmmet said:
Czann said:
gigastar said:
sageoftruth said:
Who is he?
More like gamma... or omega.
Hey, the Hulk is a "gamma" male, and he does pretty well for himself!

(I thought of that joke like six months ago and this is the first opportunity I've had to whip it out and omg it felt so good)
Not bad.

Catnip1024

Jan 25, 2010
Samtemdo8 said:

Duuuude. This isn't R&P. We're supposed to be laughing about safe things, like the weather.

And nobody should be firing any shots. What do you think you are? American?