#003 - Brunch

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Littering and...littering and...littering and...smokin' the reefer.

Interesting to see how she's a MacGyver Smoker, what with the home-made bong and all.

Then again, if she's an absolute shut-in, I guess she wouldn't have time to go out and buy a proper piece. :p

Aug 31, 2012
Ah, that breakfast crack pipe, so much better than coffee.

EDIT: Yes, I'm aware Grey and Corey probably meant that to be a bong for weed, but it also makes a perfectly functional crack pipe. I find it more amusing to assume it's being used for the latter.

Super Cyborg

Jul 25, 2014
I don't know why, but having never seen the show, I feel that there is a Breaking Bad joke in there. Might just be because I know the show as "about those people who make and do drugs".

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Zykon TheLich said:
There is a massive difference between a crack pipe and a bong.
A bong is used for weed or hash.
And that very obviously is a bong.

I don't use any of that stuff myself, but I at least know the difference.

Coruptin

Inaction Master
Jul 9, 2009
So, this is trying to ride on that Watamote/Vivian James "let's connect with our audiences' crushing social ineptitude!" gravy train right?

awesomeClaw

Aug 17, 2009
That was jarring.

Granted, we all knew Erin was a peculiar girl, but I didn' take her for a fuckin´ drug addict.

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
"B-But we pretend to deal with our social anxiety and general lack of self-confidence with a gaming addiction, which is not as b-bad as a drug addiction."

-This Thread

It's starting to feel more and more like Welcome to the NHK! with every issue, but I don't see that as a bad thing. I'm confident you guys can evolve in your own way.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I picked Erin as a pill popping girl, also can we stop demonising drugs?

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Zykon TheLich said:
it's a bong, for weed

although I don't know if not knowing your drug paraphernalia is a good or a bad thing.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Aww poor Erin. We got our ways to deal with the harsh thoughts on life.
What character is that panda supposed to be referencing? All i got is Sonic, on the flimsiest connection.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Evil Smurf said:
I picked Erin as a pill popping girl, also can we stop demonising drugs?

"Any questions?"

"Yeah, on which freaking drugs are you!?"

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
Last comic the plot hole was where she got her groceries, NOW it's how she gets her drugs if she never goes outside or talks to anyone. Even a Y2K massive drug stash would have run out by now. Being a hikikomori can be a surprising amount of work.

Just Ebola

Literally Hitler
Jan 7, 2015
The breakfast of champions. So I'm told.

Erin must have quite the grow house in her closet. That, or she bought two years worth of weed before she became a recluse. There's just something about watching somebody talk to their imaginary friend about how sad other people are before taking a hit off their morning bong.

I see this is going the darkly comic route. I like it!

DBLT4P

Jul 23, 2011
Apparently a lot less people smoke here than I expected...

First, it is a bong, for weed, not crack.

Second, fresh direct and delivery Chinese are your friends

Third, to quote the late, great Mitch Headberg: "I love the mailman, 'cuz he's a drug dealer, and he don't even know it."