#003: Competitors

Borty The Bort

Jul 23, 2016
Hey, it's a business, man. Just look at Screeching Matt's views; 4,300,000 in 3 minutes. Erin just doesn't have the same charisma as a screaming man-child. No-one does. He's unparalleled.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Deported? She should had been more careful when hiding the body.

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
In the US' defense, Erin did commit no fewer than 30 major felonies during her time here. I mean, you have to draw the line somewhere.

animeprime

Feb 18, 2013
To be fair, when it comes to "things happening in my life" vblogs like these, I'd be much more interested in how a mans entire d*** could be eaten by ants and the events leading up to that than someone's immigration issues.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I don't know which one's worse: an acoustic cover of a metal song I like (which made up, at least, half of MTV Unplugged) by some hippie fresh out of the commune, or a creepy one by some children's choir like they're at a funeral.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
I thought her youtube user name was Furious Rutabaga?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/14403-The-YouTube-Saga-2

Oh, never mind, that was youtube, not youchute.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Johnny Novgorod said:
CaitSeith said:
I think they're going for a Trump + immigrants angle.
The Critical Miss being political? Nah! It'll never happen! /s

Seriously though, my first impression in the strip #001 was that she left to Canada because she promised to move if Trump won. I suppose I wasn't right either.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
CaitSeith said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
CaitSeith said:
I think they're going for a Trump + immigrants angle.
The Critical Miss being political? Nah! It'll never happen! /s

Seriously though, my first impression in the strip #001 was that she left to Canada because she promised to move if Trump won. I suppose I wasn't right either.
I thought she was just reluctantly visiting family for some sort of family reunion thing.

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
Alternatively, a video theorizing that Ness' entire dick got eaten by ants in Earthbound. But that's just a hypothesis.

P.S. Thanks

P.S. A Game Hypothesis

Oct 15, 2015
Covarr said:
Alternatively, a video theorizing that Ness' entire dick got eaten by ants in Earthbound. But that's just a hypothesis.

P.S. Thanks

P.S. A Game Hypothesis
Just curious, why do people get so weird about the Ness theory? I mean its dumb, but so are most of his theories.

47_Ronin

Jul 30, 2012
If you didn't know, there is quite the market for ant related videos on youtube. I don't know how dicks play into this, though.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
HomuraDidNothinWrong said:
Covarr said:

P.S. Thanks

P.S. A Game Hypothesis
Just curious, why do people get so weird about the Ness theory? I mean its dumb, but so are most of his theories.
MattPatt's stuff is, for the most part, inoffensive fluff, but I think the reason that one in particular rubbed people the wrong way is because it was a literal guess. Even his sillier videos are based on in-universe logic and consistencies (or lack thereof, depending on what the subject is), but apparently that one was built on the similarity of two games that have pretty much nothing to do with each other save for UT's creator having worked on an Earthbound hack at some point.

Still, that it and the Pope thing became a meme is kinda baffling.

The Rogue Wolf said:
Obviously Erin needs to get her entire dick eaten by ants to compete.
Hell, she has 2 of 'em. Double the views!

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
I'm saving up for a capture card to do some LPs for the hell of it, because if I'm going to spend an irresponsible amount of time playing video games, I might as well record it. I already know I won't be getting decent views because I won't be screeching into my headset like a moron. Unless I do a run of Dark Souls, in which case, screeching and shouting "nonononononono!" is fairly normal for me.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Maybe he's trying to cash in on nostalgia for the old "______ ATE MY BALLS!" family of sites?

RedRockRun

sneaky sneaky
Jul 23, 2009
Screeching Matt is a fraud. He only said he'd delete his YouChute channel as clickbait.

Also, why does Erin look so cute an innocent in that thumbnail?

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
HomuraDidNothinWrong said:
Covarr said:

P.S. Thanks

P.S. A Game Hypothesis
I can't speak for anyone else, but I see all his videos as dumb. The Ness one just makes an easier target because it's already somewhat of a meme.

P.S. Thanks

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I didn't know Erin was Canadian.
RedRockRun said:
Also, why does Erin look so cute an innocent in that thumbnail?
She probably edited it to be that way. Isn't helping her views though.