#006: Feedback

LenticularHomicide

New member
Oct 24, 2013
127
0
0
Woah. Two things of import to note here:

1) Erin actually left her house to get freshly-made "Nunchucks" coffee...
2) ...while looking like absolute butt.

Truly, it's a brave new era for Erin.

(And no "Fuck yeah, donuts" callback? Oh well.)
 

Solkard

New member
Sep 29, 2014
179
0
0
LenticularHomicide said:
Woah. Two things of import to note here:

1) Erin actually left her house to get freshly-made "Nunchucks" coffee...
2) ...while looking like absolute butt.

Truly, it's a brave new era for Erin.

(And no "Fuck yeah, donuts" callback? Oh well.)
Did she? All you see is the cup. Maybe she picked it out of the garbage and is just using it because she doesn't have any thermally insulated cups to hold the boiled urine she's living off of.
 

Arnoxthe1

New member
Dec 25, 2010
3,374
0
0
Posting some of my content on other sites is often like this. I can relate. Imgur is a very prime example.
 

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
12,194
1,880
118
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Gender
✅
Well, her videos are doin' better than mine.

LenticularHomicide said:
1) Erin actually left her house to get freshly-made "Nunchucks" coffee...
2) ...while looking like absolute butt.
I can't stand coffee and I'd still go every day to a place called "Nunchucks Coffee".
 

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Apr 14, 2020
5,184
173
68
That message probably brought her back nice memories of a little backlash from a couple years ago. Outoftens gained some bad fame back on the days.

 

Devieus

New member
Jul 30, 2014
173
0
0
LostCrusader said:
So this is the prequel to Erin Dies Alone.
It's kind of implied in the title, there isn't going to be much Critical Miss after Erin's demise.
 

enginieri

New member
Apr 1, 2015
121
0
0
That feedback... What is the word for "that encapsulates 90% of youtube comments with 1000% accuracy" without mentioning stereotype or any word with negative connotations?
 

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
3,246
0
0
I can't stop laughing at that subtle eyebrow twitch. I can't tell if she's actually considering it or unimpressed at the lack of creativity from youtube commenters.
 

Nature Guardian

New member
Nov 9, 2016
236
0
0
Hey Erin, how about you actually go look for an actual job?

McDonald employee? Bathroom cleaner? Street cleaner?

For someone so desperate that she doesn't even have furniture, she still has an expensive computer and wants to be a rich streamer.

On the plus side, so far these comics made a spot-on depiction of youtube. :/
 

ZakuIIF2

New member
Mar 6, 2017
1
0
0
I really like this continuity arcs since they give Erin more character development. Just to bad we won't see much of Mol in Canada.
 

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 27, 2020
588
112
48
Country
Sverige
There is a part of me that wants to feel sorry for Erin. That part is quickly silenced by the part of me that remembers that she is not really a nice person.
 

Blazing Hero

New member
Feb 20, 2015
158
0
0
So do Erin's eyes change color from day to day or does she wear green contacts? I can't help noticing they were green in the last strip but now they are blue. =P
 

LenticularHomicide

New member
Oct 24, 2013
127
0
0
Blazing Hero said:
So do Erin's eyes change color from day to day or does she wear green contacts? I can't help noticing they were green in the last strip but now they are blue. =P
To me, they're the same pale shade of green as the previous strips, it's just the glow of the monitor that makes them more bluish (or is this another one of those "what color is the dress"-type controversies?)
 

Hexenwolf

Senior Member
Sep 25, 2008
820
0
21
enginieri said:
That feedback... What is the word for "that encapsulates 90% of youtube comments with 1000% accuracy" without mentioning stereotype or any word with negative connotations?
Verisimilitude is the word you're looking for.
 

Bombiz

New member
Apr 12, 2010
577
0
0
Nature Guardian said:
For someone so desperate that she doesn't even have furniture, she still has an expensive computer and wants to be a rich streamer.
>expensive computer
I don't think we can tell that with what we've been shown so far.

>wants to be a rich streamer.
she does?