#009: The Criminal Element

KaraFang

Aug 3, 2015
And to that I say:

It's probably too bloody cold to have "roaming thugs" in Canada....

They just wait in the bars to f'you up.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Last time someone tried to rob me on Canada, I just had to firmly say "NO" and walk away...

Don't try it yourselves.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
You know you're in the bad part of town when there's guys wearing shorts walking around in a blizzard.

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
>safer
look man it ain't Kingston back in Jamaica (trust me, place sucks family's from the killier part of kingston before it became trash)but it's not heaven either fucking bloor and landsdowe is a mess, saintclair east is a mess and really anywhere someone in the buz refers to urban scarring is fucked up.
then again we don't have as many single parent households, especially compared to England if I'm not mistaken those socialogical produce the highest rates of crime.

Still i dare you to say that around the scuzzy parts of keele, Scarborough or the old Jamaican communities (them bring the shit over, nasty shit till the government broke them up.)

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
I'm mostly impressed by that guy walking around in shorts in that weather, good on you mate!

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
My own local city has nice areas, and areas which I wouldn't walk about in broad daylight. Luckily, I never have any reason to go there. The place there that has legitimately had me rattled the most was the area with a large Pakistani population. Not because I'm racist or anything, it's because I had to drive through there a lot while practising for my driving test, and I believe that not everyone I was sharing the road with had passed driving tests with the same stringent standards we have in the UK. Also around the time of Friday prayers the area around the mosque was almost impassable since everybody was parked all over the road.

Redlin5 said:
You haven't been in the worst of Vancouver then. Seen some shit.
Big cities are bad the world over.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
09philj said:
Redlin5 said:
You haven't been in the worst of Vancouver then. Seen some shit.
Big cities are bad the world over.
The larger the population, the larger the fringe population. Crime is a statistic, its only natural the statistics skew higher the more people involved, am I right?