#024 Stealth Incursion

Enzbe

Sep 16, 2014
Cowabungaa said:
The Harkinator said:
I can almost imagine Gunny shouting LLLEEERRRROOYYY JJJEEENNNKKIIINNNSSS.
Or alternatively:

Combined with a pause and a gruff voice saying: "Ohhh dem sherrif's boys down below are gettin' some now."
Well I know what I'm hearing:

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
dangoball said:
Silly Rad, those aliens are no Freakazoids! Even one Freakazoid would be too much for you and Gunny to handle. Unless one of your allies is Candleja-
Yer doing it wrong! You need to say Candlejacks full name before he will nab y-

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
The Harkinator said:
I can almost imagine Gunny shouting LLLEEERRRROOYYY JJJEEENNNKKIIINNNSSS.
Or alternatively:

Combined with a pause and a gruff voice saying: "Ohhh dem sherrif's boys down below are gettin' some now."
Ninja'd. Damn. Well, the only other bit of music related to this scene I can think of is this:

Red VS Blue for the win!

Norithics

Jul 4, 2013
What's going to happen to Erin who is in a life or death situation by herself??
*looks at the comic title*
OH NO
I FAILED TO SEE THE SIGNS

kris40k

Feb 12, 2015
Kenjitsuka said:
Shupa Stealth Mode activated!!! :D

Damn, the suspense about Erin, though! :(
Don't worry about her. Erin and some of the NotCovenant are sitting around smoking a bowl and talking about the existence of a soul, God, etc.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
If gunny comes back to the real world with her after this game, her life will be hell.

kris40k said:
Don't worry about her. Erin and some of the NotCovenant are sitting around smoking a bowl and talking about the existence of a soul, God, etc.
Rolled up pamphlets for extra religious experience?
It was all going so well until gunny started doing 'stealth donuts' on the gathering with his notwarthog.

Sewa_Yunga

I love this highway!
Nov 21, 2011
008Zulu said:
What is stealthier than driving the Puma themed car?
Sneak attacks.

But only if you do them Sokka style [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18xgq6cVe10].

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
nyysjan said:
Bob_McMillan said:
Looks like Gunny is back to being a dick.
Still more likeable than Erin.
Yyyep, I'm in this boat still, too.

Maybe that's just me though because I'm INCREDIBLY picky about how illnesses that I have are represented in the media xD

Bindal

May 14, 2012
I see, Gunny uses the same type of stealth the Ghosts in "CoD: Ghosts" use. Probably read the same book on how to stealth.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
This reminds me of a joke quiz Official XBox Magazine had one time to assess your stealth abilities. Answering mostly "C"s gave the result "You are the stealthiest stealther in stealthington. You're like a ghost, whispering in and out of enemy bases, never leaving any witnesses behind because YOU KILLED THEM ALL WITH FIRE."

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
Caramel Frappe said:
I don't blame Gunny for ... *ahem* jumping the gun here by assuming that's the best way to stealth one's way in.

In Skyrim, every assassin sent by the Dark Brotherhood would do the same... they'd suddenly come out from a bush miles away and charge at me, giving the player 15 seconds of reaction time. Stealthy right? Just brute force the stealth and it'll get you far.

Those assassins never stood a chance by the way. Soon the Dark Brotherhood needed more than 20k septims to recover from their losses.
"So, a thieves guild is going to expect me to try to be sneaky, eh?" (5 Minutes later at the Thieves Guild entrance) BOOM! "Hi there! Welcome to the Meat Grinder!" >=D

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
ArcaneGamer said:
Aerosteam said:
Yup, that's exactly what I would call a "stealth mission" back when I played Halo. XD
You have a cool avatar! How do I get one like that?
Well, I made it. :p

A friend drew the basic robot and I gave her different outfits.

If you're looking to get an avatar specific to your tastes, join the user group here. Post in the chat section for what you want.