#053: Surplus

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
I don't know who to feel bad for, Gunny for suffering the abuse of the one who's basically his only reason for existing or Erin for attempting to strangle both a fictional character and a mental phantom...

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
See, now THIS is epic fun! :D

Well, of COURSE they had to give me two extra livers; it's how I deal with all the war trauma I see on a daily basis!!!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
"I don't know what you hope to accomplish, Erin. I technically don't have a neck. Also, I'm still in my space marine armor."

captcha: time is an illusion
...and so are Rad Panda and Gunny.
And to quote Bill Cypher from Gravity Falls, "Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gooooooooooollllld!

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
The Wooster said:
#053: Surplus

The "healing coma."

Read Full Article
Let's be fair, the Space Marines of Warhammer 40,000 have three lungs, two hearts, spit acid and produce a substance from their sweat glands that means they can survive for short periods in hard vacuum. They also enter a "healing coma" when gravely injured so... This comic isn't quite as far fetched as some of the crowd here are saying.

It would have been more amusing to see Gunny end up in one of these though:

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
With this many livers, I bet Gunny's existential dread-induced drinking binges have to be massive.

As to him breaking down, I'm sure he will at some point. How can a meathead FPS protagonist function in the context of a JRPG?

JagerBombastic

Mar 3, 2014
I love Gunny so much, he just doesn't give a fuck.

-"Technically you don't have the correct training.", yer Erin put more time into learning to become a field medic, god!