#060 - Subterfuge

C_sector

Jan 7, 2010
Ohhh, I get it.... Rad is a Tulpa isnt he?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

Thats why he seems to have his own mind and concienceness... Unless Rad is ERIN all along?!?!? :O

JCAll

Oct 12, 2011
No way, Rad would never do anything dishonest. He's...just worried...that the crazy pills will have a bad reaction when mixed with all the pot, so he's helping Erin to get rid of them...Behind her back...in the middle of the night.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Kenjitsuka said:
There's still one left, in front of the toilet...
Whooooo, what will happen?! ;)
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that! This comic is getting really interesting.

Maphysto

Dec 11, 2010
It's all well and good to take pills to make the hallucinations go away.

But what do you do when your hallucinations don't want to die?

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
Considering the size, color and shape of those pills they are either Risperidone or Abilify... Did I just take this comic too seriously?

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Gethsemani said:
Considering the size, color and shape of those pills they are either Risperidone or Abilify... Did I just take this comic too seriously?
I think Carter is smart enough to make things like that accurate. So, that said...

DUN DUN DUN!!

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
For some reason, I'm reminded of Link's Awakening. All the monsters were trying to stop Link because they're all figments of the Wind Fish's imagination, and if the Wind Fish wakes up, they all die.

Really kind of bleak, when you think about it.

Norithics

Jul 4, 2013
I'm a schizophrenic. I have fugues and hallucinations. Though they're hard to parse sometimes, and I've been in a few situations that still seem logistically impossible in hindsight, all actors are, in the end, yourself. So that's pretty accurate.

What isn't accurate, however, is an American stereotype saying "It's a good job." We say "It's a good thing." :p