#077 - A Bad Start

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Rad donning his radical sunglasses was a nice touch.

Hoping we'll get a Bravely Default ref in here (they used big dumb crystals too), but probs just Final Fantasy.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Awwwwwww, this here's gonna be a good 'un! [grabs popcorn]
They look like a JRPG party already, Erin is probably overdressed by that genre's standards.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
I fully expect this game to be quite a culture shock for gunny.

"Okay, I get that light is now an element and that armour effectiveness is inverse to percentage of body coverage but where is the other teams flag?"

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Mikeybb said:
I fully expect this game to be quite a culture shock for gunny.

"Okay, I get that light is now an element and that armour effectiveness is inverse to percentage of body coverage but where is the other teams flag?"
"Whoa! WHOA! Easy there, Gunny! Hold your fire!"
"Why? The enemy is right in front of us with absolutely no cover."
"Yeah...but it's not your turn."

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
I wonder what is the full list of elements. Now we have light, probably darkness and neutrality(?). But what else?

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
...As are Bright, Good, Evil, Funk, Love and Soul. And presumably Angsty and Pink as well. :I

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
So, bets on who is what class. I predict...

Erin's gonna be the Mage
Rad's gonna be the Warrior
and Gunny's gonna be a Rogue.

... I wanted to make a joke about Erin's clothing choice, but sadly you could google all 3 of those and probably find one who was wearing less. At least Rad being 2 feet tall makes him a funny front-liner, and Gunny being a walking tank makes him a funny sneak.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Fappy said:

Hoping we'll get a Bravely Default ref in here (they used big dumb crystals too), but probs just Final Fantasy.
considering the Crystal looks just like Hydaelyn (FF14), I'd say Final Fantasy.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Is mayonnaise an element?

Jokes aside, I can't wait to see Gunny with ridiculous bits of clothing dangerously stretched over his massive frame; along with a glued-on snazzy hairpiece designed by Tetsuya "My Entire House is a Gackt Camui Body Pillow" Nomura.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Imperioratorex Caprae said:
Don't forget Pizza. The most crucial element of them all.
And I forgot Willis too, the volatile one that nobody expects to turn up.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Barbas said:
Don't forget Pizza. The most crucial element of them all.
And I forgot Willis too, the volatile one that nobody expects to turn up.
Pizza is essential though, extremely essential as no scientific work worth its weight in papyrus can be started without the breakdown of the Pizza element.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Pizza is essential though, extremely essential as no scientific work worth its weight in papyrus can be started without the breakdown of the Pizza element.
Yeah...uhhh, I meant to talk to you about that. Look, I respect the way you can put dough away, but I think that when you start convulsing into the cheese sweats, it's the body's way of saying you've had enough.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
Fappy said:

At least Bravely Default used the big crystals for something interesting, in the end.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Erin, you can't play a JRPG by questioning it. You'll have a hard time getting through it otherwise.