#080 - Class Warfare

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
That's a pretty cute lil' face.

I haven't done a single productive thing all day.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Dancer Erin is sooooo kawaii!!!

Can she make an ahegao face without seeming out-of-character now? :3

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
He must be pretty balanced with offensive and defensive spells... You know, cuz his class is Rad Mage.

Also, I appreciate the effort of keeping her as close to pantsless as possible, even though I'm about 80% sure the revealingness of the outfit will be a point of contention.

warmachine

Hating everyone equally
Legacy
Nov 28, 2012
Country
United Kingdom
There was me thinking front-liners needed armour and armour covered the skin.

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
CyanCat47 said:
i don't get it. did erin pick dancer on purpose or is the crystal just sexist and forced her to play dancer
I think the crystal just had enough of her shit and gave her the worst possible class/the opposite of the class she wanted.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Curses Erin! We tried to warn you! When are you gonna learn that your actions have consequences!?

------------------

EDIT*
Boarders fixed. Post-release patches FTW.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
"Class Warfare"
Does everything have to be political just because last night was Bernie Sanders vs. Hillary Clinton?

Wait, Erin as a Dancer has longer hair? Continue!

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Well if its anything like FF Tactics dancers are awesome to have but boring to play. Poor Erin

Erin looks so cute in that getup!

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Erin does not come across as a support class type at all. Poor girl.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
I don't know, looks like a good class mix to me. Rad looks like a Red Wizard so that's a nice all-a-rounder with heals, melee, and attacks. Gunny as a ranged class seems logical, especially if he get's a pet he can order to it's doom over and over. Don't downplay the dancer either, FF6 Mog is a bad ass.

So it's a kind of trinity, Rad as healer, Gunny as pet tank, and Erin as DPS. ;)

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I can't tell if the crystal is messing with her or the world of gaming is messing with her.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
lacktheknack said:
I can't tell if the crystal is messing with her or the world of gaming is messing with her.
I will assume it's her brain, since the whole premise is she's nuts.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I knew it! Needlessly skimpy outfit for Erin! And a giant bow in her magically longer hair to boot! e must have really pissed off that talking crystal. You'd think entities like that would be above such pettiness.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
Somehow, I figure Gunny has no clue on how to properly operate a bow. He doesn't strike me as the type to hold his breath, calculate his arrow's trajectory and aim accordingly. Bullet Drop and Arrow Drop aren't quite the same things to keep in mind.

That goes without mentioning how Bullet Drop is practically nonexistent in Gunny's Halo-esque universe, if the same basic shooter rules were followed. Halo's idea of bullets dropping is that your hitscan weapon has a specific range, and anything beyond that range - even by half an inch - goes Scot-free.

Considering - yeah. I figure he'd play Skyrim the way I first played a distance-based character in Oblivion, back in the day. I lined up my reticle at whatever it was I had to shoot and clicked away madly. Needless to say, I needed a few attempts and a few YouTube videos to get out of the tutorial dungeon. :(

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
warmachine said:
There was me thinking front-liners needed armour and armour covered the skin.
Yes, but in JRPGs the AMOUNT of armor you have scales inversely with the amount of skin covered!
So if you're completely naked you are indestructible... :)