#092: Bad Tactics

CyanCat47_v1legacy

Nov 26, 2014
Imp Emissary said:
CyanCat47 said:
i think the crystals are actually telling people that the corporation is evil so that their health potions don't remove the necessity of the crystals and deprive them of their status as gods or something like that
An interesting theory, but you seem to be forgetting that the corporation or whatever they are, just ordered their troops to burn down a building full of orphans. Also, since the soda pop seems to be made from crystals, they just might not want to be ground up and drank.

Not saying the crystal people couldn't be evil too (happened in FF12 after all), but I wouldn't discount corporation's evilness either.
the corporation is definately evil but landslide doesn't seem much better. if they are actually based that close to an orphanage and knew the risk of beeing caught they basically used the orphans as meat shields

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
StormShaun said:
I want random goon #2 to join the party.
All RPG parties need AT LEAST one random goon to be a real party.
I second this, his dry, down-trodden relate-ability appeals to me.

JagerBombastic

Mar 3, 2014
Things look like their getting good now. I had completely forgotten about the Final Fantasy theme they were going for.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Wait, why does Erin need two hands to hold that soda can? Are her hands tiny, or is the can huge?