Arcadian Legend

Blame your fate!
Jan 9, 2012
Smoketrail said:
Was not-tifa (as we are apparently calling her) about to execute a dude with her bare hands? That seems pretty crazy.
Keep in mind, this is (probably) the same woman who is capable of generating a mini-nuke with a single focused punch.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Smoketrail said:
Was not-tifa (as we are apparently calling her) about to execute a dude with her bare hands? That seems pretty crazy.
And just as crazy without that context. I thought it was going to be ... another kind of assault.
I would be a bit disappointed, but the punchline of this comic is too good.

Smoketrail

May 15, 2015
Arcadian Legend said:
Smoketrail said:
Keep in mind, this is (probably) the same woman who is capable of generating a mini-nuke with a single focused punch.
Didn't know that (or really anything about final fantasy). That seems more dignified than her just standing there for ages beating the guy to death with her fists, which is what I assumed her intentions were.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
lancar said:
Sweety Smash is overhyped.
Fluttery Fowl was much better with it's simplified controls and engaging plot.

I also tried Shrine Sprinter and Palace Collision, but they just didn't do it for me.
What about Foodstuff Fragmenter? I heard that's pretty engaging.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
This is one of the best story lines in Erin Dies Alone or Critical Miss in....years.

Geez, time flies when you're having fun.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
Woah, Not-Tifa's got a look on her face there that not so subtly implies that, gasp of shock, Landslide's not exactly the good guys in this scenario.

Putting aside the exploding factories and murdered workers (probably used for level grinding even before the explosives got involved), what a revelation.

Seriously though, that is one sadistic visage. Might want to use Teleport there, Rad. Bring Corporal Nearlynude.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
LenticularHomicide said:
"Sweetie Smash"? It's a game, inside a game. *Insert Inception horns here*
Well, this wouldn't be the first Not-Final Fantasy game with a extra game to play inside it.

Let's just hope you don't have to play it later and win to advance the story. ;p
Fappy said:
Cloud would be such a social media edgelord.
Simulation of such:

-_- Whatever...