#098: Plans

Cether

Mar 29, 2011
Definitely not Tifa sure is cute while talking about flying things into something else. Inb4 Isis starts their animu girl recruitment campaign.

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
Xman490 said:
Erin, this isn't the time for a "political revolution". You are in a town that was literally burning to the ground.
I quite agree! Normally, I'm all for that kind of thing that Erin is suggesting, but these people just tried to MURDER YOU. I don't think they will listen to reason.

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Looks like Tifa, has the enthusiasim of Yuffie, comes up with plans like Selphie(FF8, every time you ask her for a plan, it involves explosions).

Nice way to combine 3 characters in one.

Kyman102

Apr 16, 2009
ArcaneGamer said:
I quite agree! Normally, I'm all for that kind of thing that Erin is suggesting, but these people just tried to MURDER YOU. I don't think they will listen to reason.
I don't want to sound like I'm deliberately taking the side of the evil corporation, but... In Shard's defense, sounds like these guys have blown up a few factories already.

What I'm saying is that one side considers an entire town collateral and the other considers innocent Joe Schmucks who work in soda factories to be acceptable collateral. Neither side really has a moral high ground.

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
Kyman102 said:
ArcaneGamer said:
I don't want to sound like I'm deliberately taking the side of the evil corporation, but... In Shard's defense, sounds like these guys have blown up a few factories already.

What I'm saying is that one side considers an entire town collateral and the other considers innocent Joe Schmucks who work in soda factories to be acceptable collateral. Neither side really has a moral high ground.
I wonder if the stand-in for Barret lost his wife and home town to Shard, as well? Or if they experimented on the Vincent stand-in? And more importantly, who is the Hojo replacement?