1, 2, Switch PAX South Preview - 1, 2, Ditch

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
1, 2, Switch PAX South Preview - 1, 2, Ditch

1, 2, Switch is a bland collection of mini-games that feel more like tech demos than actual games.

Read Full Article

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
no interest in the console but im frankly dumbfounded this wasnt included with the base package

Rattja

Dec 4, 2012
I am just sitting here trying to figure out two questions I have about this thing now..

Why the actual fuck do you release a new console, but promote it with something that does not really use it? Yea, fuck the screen, that's not what people buy consoles for is it?

The other thing is that how often would anyone actually pull this "game" out? Even as a party game it is a hard one to pitch.
"Hey wanna play this game? You pretend to do things with invisible stuff and get some rumble feedback in your hand..but it is really awesome!"
I mean, ping pong with an invisible ball? Sure.. sounds like a great idea.
Might as well just straight up do improv at that point.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
pookie101 said:
no interest in the console but im frankly dumbfounded this wasnt included with the base package
And it has a ridiculous price too - $60 I think. This isn't worth $10.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Burnouts3s3 said:
What, you didn't find Milking Cows entertaining? I'm shocked...
The complimentary cocaine Nintendo handed out at the event was 80% baking powder. So the lack of excitement is understandable.

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Yeah I dunno what this tech demo is supposed to be. It looks like something you'd try out ONCE, and then stash it. Not worth the packaging it comes in. Wii Sports tho, on the other hand, which I got WITH the console, was a bundle of laughs, and surprisingly got a lot of mileage out of, just on the golf/bowling/tennis alone. Which I expected to be a throwaway game.

Not even looking at the screen, you might as well play charades or cowboys and indians or some shit.