1-30 word pass-on.

HyruleanHyroe

Oct 30, 2008
A simple pass-on story, each poster contributing one sentence at a time. The twist is that each poster will also specify how many words the next contribution has to be by ending his post with a number between one and thirty. For example:

1.) Mike was running as fast as he could. (4)
2.) He had to hurry. (30)
3.) He ran on and on, trying his hardest to make up for time lost in the unfortunate but necessary explosion that had preceded his trip to the world's largest zoo. (12)

etc.

Every once in a while, if any progress is made, I'll add a compilation of the story so far in a spoiler here in the first post so no one has to scroll through every page.

There once lived a man in Peru, he lived in a giant shoe that was outside of Lima. One day he walked outside to find that his giant shoelaces had been stolen! Who would take his shoelaces? How did he not hear all the commotion that would cause? It made no logical sense, so he decided to employ some vigilante justice. So he then decided to invade the city of Lima and employ his own harsh brand of justice. Raun, the vigilante, started to destroy crime across the city, from the meekest mugger to the badass outlaw, and then to the elderly rapist who, unbeknowst to our hero, had stolen his shoelaces! The only way to regain said sholaces was by consulting The great king of Peru, Jose. King Jose said to our hero, Raun, that he should follow the purple brick road of Hate. So Raun started to follow the road until he realized "Shouldn't I just get my shoelaces back from the elderly rapist?" Then he decided he would keep going. When he got to the end of the road, he saw a magic jar full of really colorful jellybeans, but unfortunately the jar was a seer stone that revealed the word of Cthulu.

I won't start the story, but I'll throw out the first number, which is the number of letters in my username.

(13)

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
that was outside of Lima. One day he (11)

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
came across an old lady, just on the outskirts of the (5)

Who would take his shoelaces? How did he not hear all the commotion that would cause? It (5)

Scde2

Mar 25, 2010
So he then decided to invade the city of Lima and employ his own harsh brand of justice. Raun, the vigilante, started to destroy crime across the city, from (4)

Scde2

Mar 25, 2010
the badass outlaw, and then to the elderly (1)

Scde2

Mar 25, 2010
The great king of Peru, Jose. King Jose said to our hero, Raun, that he should follow (5)

Scde2

Mar 25, 2010
Hate. So Raun started to follow the road until he realized "Shouldn't I just get my shoelaces back from the elderly rapist?" Then(6)

Scde2

Mar 25, 2010
When he got to the end of the road, he saw a magic jar full (3)