#1 Game Ending that pissed you off?

Matu Flp Krwfe

Apr 1, 2009
Fallout 3 because of its biased narration (good=right, evil=wrong).

If you didn't want me to kill everyone you shouldn't have given me the choice to do so.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I love Fallout 3, I love Todd Howard and Bethesda, but Im having to call out Fallout 3 on this one (Pre Broken Steel, that is). If youve beaten Fallout 3 without Broken Steel, you know what i mean.

Toastngravy

Jan 19, 2009
Gears 2; Gee. I've seen this ending before. And when this ending happened there was a sequel..OH WAIT!

Prototype;
The story was going rather smoothly up until the end. You team up with that guy to get on the ship and stop the nuke. But it's never really told why you are doing it. More so how the heck he got all those infection powers. If it is told through that web of intrigue forget that. I'm at..around..just under 110 or so out of 130. I gave up. While it's helped tie up a lot of loose ends it's not telling me anything new and If i have to watch that just to find out how he got like that. Forget. That.

Assassins Creed; Oh hi. Here's a room with nothing interesting to do in it. See you later in the sequel!

Mundjra95

Jun 29, 2009
Fallout 3's ending was kinda crap because of the whole having to restart or not finish the game but at least now the DLC Broken Steel lets you keep playing one you finish the whole main quest.

MindDemon

May 18, 2009
Dead Rising, ending C. Happened to me on my first playthrough, and boy was I utterly disappointed.

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_DAGqs4LPw[/link]

BoxCutter

Jul 3, 2009
Left 4 Dead, its almost like I keep getting caught in the same situations over and over and over and ...

tirone231

Jul 11, 2009
Fable 2: duh, lack of boss fight, and/or closure
Assasin's Creed: interesting ideas for final boss, but extremely rushed after it's done
Bioshock: either I'm a saint, or evil incarnate? Given the state of the city, you'd think there would be more room for loose, yet understandable, morals.

LOZ: Wind Waker- While I loved how the game ended, seeing as it made for a fitting chronological "end" to the traditional Zelda series, I hated how all that work was quickly undone by Phantom Hourglass...crappy bad guy, and suddenly, Link has to relearn to use a sword after he's beaten Ganondorf?

Majora's Mask: While game was great, and story was unique, main problem here is: the reason why Link first entered the Lost Woods at the beginning (to find an old friend, presumably Navi) is never touched on again, and is forgotten. That, and I'd like a game to explain what the heck happened between Majora's Mask and Wind Waker that caused all the turmoil...since they are part of the exact same Zelda timeline.

Shadow the Hedgehog: Stop trying to create new beginnings for Shadow...he's the Ultimate Life Form created on ARK to protect humanity...that's all we need

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
notsosavagemessiah said:
Hmm.... I'd say MGS 4's. Why? Because after handling more or less all of the essential loose ends (and a few non essentials) they decide to remind you that there's still more to come. What? Without Snake? Fuck you.
The worst part about MGS2 was playing as Raiden, and now theres going to be a game all about him? F that, I'm not touching that stuff.

Snake was a legend, I'm sad they had to turn him into a grandpa in the 4th game.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
The new Prince of Persia has a pretty fucking annoying ending.

Basically, everything you worked for in the entire course of the game is destroyed by the Prince in the last 5 minutes.

Fuck you Ubisoft!!!