10 Marvel Characters Who Should NOT Be on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Kahani

May 25, 2011
So they paired up a villain whose only skill consists of waving a cloth at people with a hero whose only skill consists of not being able to see the cloth? Genius.

hermes200 said:
Overdrive sounds like an interesting enough villain... By your description he can remotely control any machine and even transform it into something else (something like the TX from Terminator 3
That was exactly my thought. Sure, a villain like Overdrive could be done badly, but that's true for absolutely any character. I'm not sure why Bob would jump from "Can control and manipulate vehicles (and presumably other machinery) using nanotechnology" to "Can only be used as a lame rip-off of The Fast and the Furious". T3 may not have been the best film ever, but it showed some pretty obvious ways this sort of ability could be used without needing to involve Vin Diesel (although in all fairness it would probably have ended up a better film if they had).

Recyth

Sep 13, 2008
I'd like to give special mention to The White Man.

No, really. http://marvel.wikia.com/White_Man_(Earth-616).

V4Viewtiful

Feb 12, 2014
US 1 (US Ace now) is awesome, he even has space adventures, if there ever a Nova movie having his name randomly drop would be-- well, ACE :p

PiercedMonk

Feb 26, 2010
The World Famous said:
Uh, excuse you, Bob? Have you READ Superior Foes of Spider-Man? Overdrive is awesome in that.
I don't know if I'd say Overdrive is awesome in the book, but he's certainly an interesting concept that a good show -- so, maybe not Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. -- could make use of.

And yeah, Superior Foes is one of the best books on the stands right now. It's criminal that it's readership is so low.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
"Fitz: just when I think you Americans can't do anything worse to football."

I hope one of the others responds with "Fitz, shut the hell up!"