1000 Things We Learnt From Fallout 3

Mr Frogurt

Oct 12, 2008
>9000) Lucas Simms has a very nice hat.
1234) It doesn't matter how many times I see them, Deathclaws still freak me out!

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
bjj hero said:
The_Oracle said:
Laughing Man said:
That Oblivion was the better of the two!
Oblivion is not a Fallout game. Just because they're very similar doesn't make them alike. Oblivion was a fantasy RPG. Fallout 3 is an RPG/shooter hybrid.
sim·i·lar (sm-lr)
adj.
1. Related in appearance or nature; alike though not identical.

I put it in bold for effect.

OT:

Green screens are superior to colour displays.
I meant, just because they're similar doesn't make them COMPLETELY alike. Thank you for clarifying the correct phrasing I should have used. And anyway, the point that I was trying to make in the first place was that Oblivion should NOT be confused with Fallout 3, because they have more than their fair share of differences.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
157: Prostitutes don't sleep with you they just lay there.
158: You can understand the words of trees but only if you're doped up on enough sap.
159: If you shoot someone in the head hard enough they'll sneeze off their limbs.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Cid SilverWing said:
That Bethesda invokes false hope with their magnificent trailers and their games only turn out to be absolute shit (since Oblivion).

No, I'm not trolling. This is a fact.
Huh.....Funny and here I though that was a matter of opinon. Opinon ain't fact. It is just ones thoughts.Therefore this is trolling please leave or contribute to the thread in a peaceful yet funny manner.

161)Big Town is actually full of spoiled teenagers.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
161) The wasteland is as lonely as it sounds, and it looks like noone does anything note worthy (besides you)... That is, if you take the three dog news into consideration.

162) You can loot anything that was once alive. Doesn't really matter if it is a pile of meat now.

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
157).Wearing a Tan Trenchcoat will make you a master of laser weaponry.

158).Computers with faux-southern british accents are evil.(Although he is the president of my heart.)

159).Selling the rights of a good game to another company is the equivalent of coming to some peoples houses and stabbing their puppies right in front of them, apparently.

Sorry for the last one, but the Fan Dumb over Bethesda making Fallout 3 is just annoying.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
162. Hacking computers is easy and doesn't require any experience in programming languages whatsoever.

163. No matter how radioactive the water is, you still won't get sick unless you drink too much of it.

164. Radioactive food and water can heal all wounds. Period.

tanithwolf

For The Epic Tanith Wolf
Mar 26, 2009
165 Sporks are easier to find in a post-apocalyptic hellhole themed game then in real life

Metropocalypse

Aug 22, 2009
166) Medical advances will be so great after the nuclear holocaust, that you'll be able to go to a doctor for a simple 2 minute injection to cure even the worst radiation sickness, and it's even possible to do it from your own home, with enough money. Also, a simple injection can cure the worst limb injuries.

hazakura

May 7, 2008
170) It's O.k. to listen to 'I don't want to set the world on fire' while using a flamer to blow up atomic cars.

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
Qufang said:
115) When told not to feed the Yao Guai you do NOT feed the Yao Guai
i feed the Yao Guai!
with raiders and slavers thanks to my animal friend perk :p.
Evil Scotsman said:
168) I have yet to encounter a Deathclaw
yeah i got through one play through before they remembered they were supposed to exist, first one i found was hunting me down with a tonne of radscorpions. the second had just been murdered by a load of mole rats outside morestti station
1000) Robots can be delusional too
a number that might be like 173 or something)in a fight between a deathclaw and a king mirelurk, you lose everytime
174) auto save sucks DICK

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
175) If you need to do something that involves luck, quick save and quick load are your best friends