The Advisors

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Hang on...

Doesn't Kratos only appear in console games?

I'm just sayin'.

Dody16

Jan 24, 2008
Actually both of those characters are from console exclusive titles I believe...
I also think that was an intentional choice (although now that I think about it niether of them are on games on the Xbox... hehehe)
After reading this I checked the debates that were on the comments of the previous comic. I've always been a console gamer my self, but there are certain types of games I feel are better on the PC and I actually have had better multiplayer experience with my PC games then with my console ones, so I usually buy games on the PC I want to play with friends and games on my PS3 if its a single player game.
For me it comes down to voice chat. I don't like using voice chat systems on console games... they never work for me. Having the option to use Skype or vent is not only free, but better.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
You'd think if a PC gamer was so much more 'enlightened' than the console tards, she'd be quicker to address the Origin of their aversion to her platform.
Zing!

Of course, an enlightened person would also realize that it's hard to win over someone when you're busy breaking their shit.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I don't care what the issue of debate is, I'm going to agree with Kratos on the grounds that I don't want to have my pecker chopped off and stuffed down my throat.

9thRequiem

Sep 21, 2010
Saw the title and thought the comic would have the Advisors from HL2 - that's something you really don't want to hallucinate.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Zhukov said:
Hang on...

Doesn't Kratos only appear in console games?

I'm just sayin'.
Hehe, yeah. I'm hoping/assuming Sir Carter and Sir Rydell did that intentionally.

ImmortalDrifter

Jan 6, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
You'd think if a PC gamer was so much more 'enlightened' than the console tards, she'd be quicker to address the Origin of their aversion to her platform.

Had to be done.

OT: I don't see how this would make them come to your side... It would most likely make them get a restraining order.

Xpheyel

Sep 10, 2007
DVS BSTrD said:
Looks like Erin isn't thinking clearly, she's a little steamed.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Personally, I thought the last comic was funny AND I disagreed with it. :p

DVS BSTrD said:
That's part of the problem. Origin's ToU bans any negative mention of Origin.

Also, Erin made several salient points you'd notice if your frame rate wasn't so low!