The Advisors

BrunDeign

Feb 14, 2008
Ok, in just about all situations you should listen to Sora's advice over Kratos'. Makes me wonder what other protagonist's you should ignore advice from.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Otaku World Order said:
DVS BSTrD said:
You'd think if a PC gamer was so much more 'enlightened' than the console tards, she'd be quicker to address the Origin of their aversion to her platform.
Zing!

Of course, an enlightened person would also realize that it's hard to win over someone when you're busy breaking their shit.
Additionally, its hard to show yourself as "enlighten" when you act like a.. well, when you act like Kratos...

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
There was a debate last week? Shows how much I pay attention. Kratos's way is always the best way. When life gives you lemons, decapitate everyone in your path.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
PlayStation exclusives or ungodly PC heaven... hmm... hard decision...

(I know Kingdom Hearts is no longer a PS exclusive, but still you'll only find shitty spinoffs in other platforms, PSP included.)

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
We already have an in world equivalent to Kratos: Donald God-Damn Duck.

There was a debate with the last one? It was a self defeating comic that made the PC gamer the punchline, if that isn't the peaceful way to share one's own opinion I don't know what is.

Besides, we all know the true enemy here.

The idiot that decided a console ported control scheme that hybridized 3 wildly different commands would work on the PC.
Without counting? We have like 36+ acceptable hotkeys within 2 buttons of WASD. I'm sure there is enough room to spare for bindings that make the game playable.

I'm aware Mass Effect 2 had this problem as well but I don't recall it being even a fraction so terrible with those level layouts. It takes the multiplayer to really bring out how bad it is.

This isn't even about keyboards. No input device should suffer such a terrible controls scheme. With a little work and a couple macros I managed to make Final Fantasy 14 play smoother than this game.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Zhukov said:
Hang on...

Doesn't Kratos only appear in console games?

I'm just sayin'.
noooooooooooooo!
logicccccccccc!

(good work)

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Silly psycho :D Smashing an xbox is pointless. Anyone who purchases one is to cheap to get a really high end PC. Like me. ((Sure, mine can run most games, but no where near max graphics))

Which is funny because im a PC gamer. I own 3x more games on pc then all my consoles combined. But graphics dont mean crap to me. x: So i dont put money into it.

Oh well, back on topic :D Another great comic.

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
People never panic when things go according to "plan," even if the plan is horrible. For example, if I said tomorrow a gang-banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will get blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But if I say that one little ol' mayor will die...then EVERYBODY LOOSES THEIR MINDS!

jamesbrown

Apr 18, 2011
Erin is rooting for PC gamers, talking to playstation exclusives (Kingdom Hearts is a PS exclusive, the spinoffs can go burn) in order to stop her friend for playing ME3 on the XBOX

Ah, well played Mr. Carter. Well played.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
DVS BSTrD said:
You'd think if a PC gamer was so much more 'enlightened' than the console tards, she'd be quicker to address the Origin of their aversion to her platform.
ImmortalDrifter said:

Had to be done.

OT: I don't see how this would make them come to your side... It would most likely make them get a restraining order.
This [http://mirrors.rit.edu/instantCSI/] one's way better.

OT: Entertaining as usual.

eltonborges

Apr 25, 2008
So Kratos command an attack against a 360? Where Marcus and Master and Fable farting guy are when they home console needs protection?

endplanets

Mar 18, 2011
I have a hard time seeing Kratos destroy a Console and siding with a PC even if the console is an Xbox.

And then Kelsey felt bad because she mad her friends sad at which point Kratos freaked out and had a huge and really lame redemption story line which in the end had no real effect on his personality.