Erin Stout, Investigator

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Pffft. Erin seems like a lot of effort. Just leave her to it and find a less mental woman.

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Peepers and Beepers? Now THAT is a description I've never heard before. Great though, because it's rhymes and rhyming makes everything awesome.

Now Erin just needs to play Mortal Kombats theme or Street Fighter in the background, give him an edge, at least, it works in the games.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Erin Stout. She's a people person.

Well, you explain it.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
:p Anyone remember how this entire saga got started?

It all started with Erin going to what's-his-face's house because he bought Mass Effect 3 for his XBox rather than the PC, thus meaning that Erin had no one to play with.

Now here she is at a bar getting wasted, offering to put out, and now apparently ready to punch someone's face in (my bet is because he turned her down :p).

Captcha: Patch Of Grass.........no comment. >.>

UnderGlass

Jan 12, 2012
Hilarious. These personal arcs for Erin are a riot. You've got a lot to proud of with this character guys, well done.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Kratos may have rubbed off on her if her solution to a problem is 'spontaneous violence'.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Least her pants will be on this time, also no 360's or any other consoles will be nearby. :p

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Qitz said:
Peepers and Beepers? Now THAT is a description I've never heard before. Great though, because it's rhymes and rhyming makes everything awesome.
You know you could've given praise in rhyme.But chose not to.I'm sure you had lots of time. This simply won't do. Also, where did Erin get all these qualifications? Everyone has their limitations. I think she's a lair. A witch who must be set on fire! I'll stop now, but before you know, there will be snow. This will end in a fight and quite a fright, but its still night, so lots of time for sex. He will soon be her ex. :p

May 17, 2010
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Anyone else feel it's getting less and less funny the longer it's drawn out?
Yep. And honestly this plot line is kind of flaccid, it had Erin get into a fight which was cool but having her sit in a bar an be chatted up by a nice guy is a bit boring especially when the jokes aren't funny enough to really spice it up.