#112: Aftermath

kris40k

Feb 12, 2015
Owlslayer said:
Well that is pretty brutal indeed. And god i love this series. And now , it's even more amazing how often these come out. Great stuff, great stuff.
Yeah, I was just wondering how we came from laughing while Rad was shot with an ineffective machinegun, but now we are watching them blow each others limbs off in hand-to-tank combat.

Shit got real, fast.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Not half bad, seeing as he was facing off against a JRPG villain. Half the time it turns out their God.

Lets give Gunny a round of applause.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
The Rogue Wolf said:
RJ 17 said:
The Philistine said:
So is Gunny just a hollow power armor? o_O
The number of times we've seen him bleed would indicate otherwise. :p
Ketchup packets. Thousands and thousands of ketchup packets.

SPOILER: Gunny is actually a futuristic condiment refrigerator whose AI went rogue and was recruited by the military.
Whatever he is: I want to see his Limit Break where he calls down a drop-pod to squash a random target. :3

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Gunny should have blood stains on his helmet to indicate how much he's hurt.

...No, it doesn't matter whether his head that was damaged or not.

Brian Tams

Sep 3, 2012
heh heh that's a pretty good joke, Gunny, but seriously, stop playing around, we gots places to go.

Look man, I get; you've gotten pretty good at playing dead, but come on! Move it.

Fuck, Gunny, stop messing around! It stopped being funny panels ago! Just get up already! Just get up! Get up...

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
Well... He did manage to disarm the enemy, atleast.

Edit: whoops, missed the joke the first time I read this thread. Sorry :(

2cool4u

Feb 24, 2014
Dramatic smoke? What? You see a fucking bomb exploding and your first instinct is to think that it's there just for the presentation?

What is that even supposed to satirize?

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
And so ends the kind of fight you only see in cutscenes that you WISH you could play through. You know, the kind they use in the game's commercials, instead of showing you any real gameplay.
Not gonna lie...I'd probably buy the game.