#116: Just the Healer

talker

Nov 18, 2011
Can't help but feel that with every panel Healer/Althea's face appears in her face gets proportionally smaller while her eyes get bigger.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
Wow, she really is Fluttershy XD and totally adorable at that. Now I just wonder if Gunny's prevention of an Aerith style death has detached her from the game like him :).

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Jeivar said:
The Fluttershy is strong in this one. Completely adorable.

I'm calling it now: I'm positive she'll be the one to join Erin in the apartment.

I'm guessing the video game characters represent aspects of Erin's personality that she needs to revive. Rad is youthful enthusiasm, Gunny is self-discipline, and Healer Lady (has her name been mentioned yet?) is... kindness? Optimism?
And what does the Vampire Fortress bat represent? Her sonic navigation system? :)
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/13623-Erin-Dies-Alone-005

lazinesslord

Jun 13, 2010
CyanCat47 said:
enginieri said:
Humility? restraint? modesty? decency?
which by anime standards means she will be forced to remain timid and passive and learn from the idiotic and/or douchy protagonist
Idiotic and douchey? Sounds like Erin to me. Grant it, we all love her for it.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
I'm calling that White Mage Girl will ride the Turkey of Justice to ultimate victory.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Mister K said:
Jeivar said:

I'm calling it now: I'm positive she'll be the one to join Erin in the apartment.

I'm guessing the video game characters represent aspects of Erin's personality that she needs to revive. Rad is youthful enthusiasm, Gunny is self-discipline, and Healer Lady (has her name been mentioned yet) is... kindness? Optimism?
I don't know. If anime has taught me anything is that you must stay the f**k away from people with red eyes.

But it would be nice to have a such a nice girl as a permanent member of the group though.
No, you stay away from GLOWING red eyes. Red eyes themselves aren't the issue, but if she was shrouded in darkness and they were glowing THEN you should worry.

Also yeah my votes on Healie there being the next to join the apartment crew after this misadventure is done with. Also NotCloud and NotAuronVincent PAY ATTENTION!

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
otakon17 said:
Mister K said:
Jeivar said:

I'm guessing the video game characters represent aspects of Erin's personality that she needs to revive. Rad is youthful enthusiasm, Gunny is self-discipline, and Healer Lady (has her name been mentioned yet) is... kindness? Optimism?
I don't know. If anime has taught me anything is that you must stay the f**k away from people with red eyes.

But it would be nice to have a such a nice girl as a permanent member of the group though.
No, you stay away from GLOWING red eyes. Red eyes themselves aren't the issue, but if she was shrouded in darkness and they were glowing THEN you should worry.

Also yeah my votes on Healie there being the next to join the apartment crew after this misadventure is done with. Also NotCloud and NotAuronVincent PAY ATTENTION!
*NotVashTheStampede. Just look at his clothing.

Newage

Aug 21, 2014
Mister K said:
I thought it was a Vincent Valentine knock-off. I mean, Final Fantasy, thin guy in red coat with long dark hair. Seemed obvious.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Newage said:
Mister K said:
I thought it was a Vincent Valentine knock-off. I mean, Final Fantasy, thin guy in red coat with long dark hair. Seemed obvious.
I thought so too. But then I remembered Vashes coat.