12 year old raped with Wii remote for teasing 26 year old

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
OOPS!!! A WII REMOTE WAS USED EVEN THOUGH IT WASNT THE SOURCE OF THE CONFLICT OR PROBLEM!!!

BAN ALL WIIS!!!!!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Haakong said:
canadamus_prime said:
Silent Biohazard Solid said:
Rape is a despicable, horrible act, one of the worst known to mankind.
Having said that, mouthy pre-teens need to know when to shut the hell up and have some respect for their elders. Hopefully this is a lesson for everyone.
You know what this is? This is the result of all that "Think of the children" bullshit. Kids don't get proper discipline anymore and thus become smart mouthed little shits. Not that that in any way excuses what Perry did of course. Now if you'll excuse me, I suddenly feel the need to sanitize my Wii-remotes.
Kids have always been smart mouthed shits, even since ancient rome. Most (like me) learn the easy way that elders can be dangerous. Its not about discipline or "respect your elders", its about learning that people you dont know can be fucking dangerous, so therefore you DONT interract with em. Im not saying you should go around fearing strangers, but like a snake, if you see it you avoid it!
Yeah, but I'm guessing if this guy was in the house, he wasn't a stranger.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
The guys who say that it was the kids fault because he was teasing him are basically, fucking insane. This kid will probably be mentally scarred for the rest of his life, this incident will probably ruin their family, and you people are saying that it's all justified because he "teased" the man. Also, we dont know what he was doing before he got raped. He could of just been a normal kid and nagging the adult, or he could of been shouting and screaming. But whatever he did, he did not deserve fucking RAPE, and anyone who says that it was the kids fault have clearly got no sympathy for rape victims.

PS: The "kids fault" comments make me even more shocked than in the "your'e lucky" comments in this thread. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.305166-Poll-Female-babysitter-charged-for-having-sex-with-14-year-old-boy?page=15

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Oh for fuck's sake. Fox will have a field day with this.

Their next headline "Nintendo's Wii causes Object Rape"

This is just sick and disturbing. Yes, kids can be annoying but that's no reason to do something like this. In fact, there is never a reason to do anything like this.

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
Why was a 26 year old man at a sleep-over for 12 year olds? Was he the dad of the one of the kids? And how the fuck did the sleeping parents not hear anything!?!

I know we all want to give a mouthy little git a good slap when they deserve it but bloody hell, sexual violation with a Wiimote!?!

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
There were other kids there too "angered that the boy and HIS FRIENDS had been teasing him" and the parents were IN the house "parents were asleep elsewhere in the home". So my question is why wasn't this stopped during the assault? You had multiple witnesses, not to mention parents probably within ear shot who wouldn't take to kindly to someone raping their child using his Wii remote.

There is a lack of common sense in this. There is NO reason this should of happened twice.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Just watch. I bet Faux News will have a story reading something along the lines of "VIDEO GAMES RAPE CHILDREN!"

Mechanix

Dec 12, 2009
The real question here is...who watches their friend have a Wii Remote shoved up his ass by an angry drunk, and doesn't do a damn thing about it?

KaizokuouHasu

May 19, 2011
But why a Wii-mote? I can't get to terms with that. I'm not saying anything else would have made more s-- well, I am - but what I'm trying to ask is, why use a Wii-mote to do the job?!

Mechanix said:
The real question here is...who watches their friend have a Wii Remote shoved up his ass by an angry drunk, and doesn't do a damn thing about it?
Yeah, that's also a good question. I mean, I know I would do something! Initially I would cover my eyes, probably, but surely I'd try to stop him.

Handbag1992

Apr 20, 2009
tangoprime said:
I would think an ambulance and emergency room visit would have followed shortly.
You would be right, as a homosexual with a certain degree of experience in....er.... this, I have to say that having a wiimote shoved up there without any form of preparation (lube etc) or previous experience would have the poor kid screaming the house down. It would have also caused some significant internal damage.