#122: Stealth Takedown

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
jurnag12 said:
For a raccoon, Rad can pull off a pretty good missile dropkick.
Red Panda.
He's like Rocket; do NOT call him a raccoon!
And for some reason, in my mind, I alternate the voices of the Clone Troopers and the Monarch's henchmen for the these Shard Corp. guards.

kris40k

Feb 12, 2015
Caramel Frappe said:
> Rad picks the Mage class
> Rad dresses up as a Mage
> Decides to dropkick a guy to knock him out

Rad please ... use magic. That's the class you've selected @ __ @
To be fair, Gunny pretty much tossed aside attempting to be an archer after like 1 shot and just went back to Spess Mahreen ass-kicking. Rad is just going back to his platformer bouncing-on-your-head roots.

JagerBombastic

Mar 3, 2014
What a rad drop from that raccoon over there, now if you would excuse me I am going to go jump out of a ten story building.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
It's the 21st! It's been 5 DAYS since this comic was posted. Cory, where are you? This strip is the reason I come to The Escapist every day. And you guys are not living up to your May 9th promise of 4 comics a week. Need proof? I made you a handy chart...
You guys hit 86% for May and you're currently at 42% for June. I need my fix. You owe us 7 comics for June. Get cracking!

(Yes, I realize that you own this content--not The Escapist. And yes, I realize that you are under no contractual obligation to meet any self-imposed deadlines. But legit 4 comics a week would be amazing.)