Social Justice Ninja

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Always targeting the man a SJS's, typical.

I always thought Social Justice Berserkers was a more fitting title, same goes for the other side too just to be clear.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Social Justice bard. He sings about equality and shoots lighning at haters, because he multi-classed with wizard.

craddoke

Mar 18, 2010
Aren't social justice warriors just paladins? You know, smiting evil when it's somebody who's not a member of their clique and closing their eyes and plugging their ears when members of their own party are "aggressively interrogating" the prisoners?

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
The "social justice" brigage is achieving through nagging what they can't through legislation. Censorship of public discourse. Anyone expressing an unpopular opinion is banned/warned away from "legitimate" sites until only the echo chamber of politically correct thought is even allowed to exist.

Karadalis

Apr 26, 2011
Its called warrior because these people tend to lash out aimlessly at everyone who doesnt agree with them. No matte the tone even used by those who disagree with them they will allways lash out with their full arsenal of -ists and -isms.

Thats why they are called warriors and not diplomats for example.

So as allways the actuall definition is alot less colorfull then anyithing that has to do with DnD or any other fantasy setting.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Social Justice Hunter?
They could have a slave as their pet!

Because that doesn't contradict one another in any way :D

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
If they're meant to be evil, why not Social Justice Terrorist?

Or, Social Justice Militant?

IceForce

Is this memes?
Legacy
Dec 11, 2012
Then again, I think I may have been promoted to sergeant the other day.

Social Justice Sergeant.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Great, now all I can think about is Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master.

Also, I claim Social Justice Oracle.