The Critical Miss Guide to Aging

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I'm quite literally right behind you, as I'll be 30 in May. I feel your pain...both figuratively and literally.

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
I am twenty nine years. In one months time I will be thirty.

I will also become an official Wizard..yay...

Impossibilium

Jun 27, 2013
I turned 34 last month. I feel like I've got one foot in the grave, with a few toes from my other foot dipping in as well. (In other words, it doesn't get any better)

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
Scars Unseen said:
I made a conscious decision to stop aging at 25. It's been a glorious decade.
If only it was that easy...

Captcha: come on down

No captcha, I'm not falling for that!

Mezahmay

Dec 11, 2013
I have no idea why but I lost it when I saw that the shirts on the first panel and the boxes in the second panel were labeled.

ryukage_sama

Mar 12, 2009
Nearing 30, my skin is giving me problems worse than anything I dealt with in my teens. I don't heal or sober up as fast either. It takes a lot more work to keep my body from slowing me down.

Aging sucks, but at least I have money now at least until my health insurance copays deprive me of it.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
I turned 30 last December and this is accurate I suddenly realized I'm mortal :(

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
I have gout and no one will care, will probably laugh when you tell them and give you sympathy for it. It literally cripples you while you have it. If you have any questions, ask away.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Age is just a number. Turned 30 in November, and I still relate much more to the first panel. The day I start looking up symptoms on WebMD is the day I eat a gun.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Im not going to age well given I pump my body full of caffeine on a literal daily basis, and Im not talking about coffee, Im talking about energy drinks.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
4 years for me till I hit 30 though I'm not too worried about yet. After all I don't meet the minimum requirements for being 30 yet. You need to have a mortgage, be married and/or have children plus hate snowy weather because it makes getting to work a hassle. If you don't meet those requirements you just cap out at age 29 until you do meet them. That's how ageing works right? :p

the years have kind of been nice to me so far as I often get mistaken for not even being in my 20s which I now take as a compliment when it used to annoy me when I was younger. However I do worry that the years will catch up with me eventually. I kind of imagine I'll go to bed on the eve of my 40th still only looking at most late twenties and wake up the next day with a massive beer belly, bald head and constant back pain because I believe life is just cruel like that.

What I'm trying to say is if there is deity, benevolent or otherwise that would like me perform their bidding in exchange for eternal youth I am open for bids.

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
I'm 19 years old and yes, I can pretty much confirm to have shotgun slug to the head level resiliance.

But i'm afraid that invincible youth might end in about 5 years...
Scratch that, 2 years...

Scratch that, next week.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Is that a car registration plate embedded in his leg? I wonder how that happened.

The "concerned friend" shirt had me giggling.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I'm 29 years old and I'm so fucking glad nothing is wrong with me.

Although, I'm sure my body is just bidding its time before it strikes and starts breaking things.