139: Auspicious

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
I hope the next strip is Rad explaining, "No, you don't suck! His death was probably scripted, or else you could just huck a fenixfeather at him."

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
Clankenbeard said:
RUNON SENTENCES! I see other folk's frustration for Fluttermage's continued back story. I am reminded of the "wait for it..." before the gobbleturkey steed reveal. But, I am kinda digging her beautifully drawn back story. Keep it coming, Cory. Grey, you are dead to me.
And lo,your avatar is appropriate for your response. Burned, indeed. I am actually enjoy this story.

Stemer

Nov 22, 2011
Devieus said:
Deathfish15 said:
Well,...

... she is kind of a loser. She was supposed to be a healer and instead was pyro-mage all along. Her healing sucked and she agreed to be on an epic quest of great importance without realizing that they needed a GOOD healer, not a horrible one.

Bottom line: Tank was kidnapped by the boss, DPS died, someone cast friendly poison on the group's Entertainer, the pet class is a useless scout, and everyone KNOWS it is all the Healer's fault!
To be fair, most of the blame lies on the elemental crystal of light, which makes no sense because light is not an element. Out of the entire cathedral of healers, it picked the one pyromancer of the bunch.

It's an asshole, but it's not like the hints were subtle.
I think the talented healers probably had friends and jobs and weren't really up for the whole terrorism thing so the crystal had to make do with a violent loner.

I mean she's a magic user, that's close to healer right?