14 Things Video Games have taught us...

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
that you can steal cars and kill people to your hearts content if you can keep your wanted level down

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
That excessive amounts of radiation, don't kill you in the most painful way possible, they give you super-powers!

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
Games have been an incentive to learn some valuable things.

For example because of game development, many have learnt more about programming, and/or about art and design, and even engineering and physics.

Also some games have brought back music genres to the masses, such as getting our generation interested in classical music with game music composers like Nobuo Uematsu.

megalomania

Apr 14, 2009
1) If aliens/zombies take over our only hope lies with a Mute who likes crawling around air vents with a crowbar
2) He will win because aliens are stupid and will get haplessly stuck behind various objects
3) Sports are better in real life

I think thats all we really need!

Osloq

Mar 9, 2008
Any red barrel anywhere is explosive. It doesn't matter if you're under 2 miles of water, you shoot a red barrel and you're going to be in pieces.

If you wear a gas mask, large pair of goggles or any sort of headpiece that covers your entire face you're going to die painfully. If the lighting is bad you're going to die with a knife in your throat.

If you are under the employ of people who have superpowers/mutant abilities or you are facing a lone person or group who have superpowers/mutant abilities and you DO NOT have them then you are going to die. If you are around the next corner after a cut scene you will die to a never before seen power.

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
Who cares what I do in life?

I have my trusty quicksave button!

Rafe

Apr 18, 2009
Eat, inject, inhale, drink and absorb anything shiny or colourful that you can see for bonuses in life.

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
You can make someone fall in love with you by flexing and farting in front of them for half an hour.
-Fable