Overwatch: Hidden Depths

Ralphfromdk

Mar 26, 2009
SamuraiChe said:
Isn't Reaper a black dude? All the edge must have really made him pasty
Actually, Reaper was a Latino / Mexican what ever you want to call it when he was alive. Cover up a hespanic person and they will turn white in no time.

Also, the whole endless cycle of dead/alive thing can't be good for his skin.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Can you please redo the little paragraph underneath the comic? I'm pretty awful at English but that's why I am not a writer.

Also, Pharah is the best female. Not dressed like a whore, though she has the proportions of Samus and is actually pretty effective, ult is pretty cool as well.

Lastly, butts!

Apothecary2

Aug 28, 2011
Ralphfromdk said:
SamuraiChe said:
Isn't Reaper a black dude? All the edge must have really made him pasty
Actually, Reaper was a Latino / Mexican what ever you want to call it when he was alive. Cover up a hespanic person and they will turn white in no time.

Also, the whole endless cycle of dead/alive thing can't be good for his skin.
Latino being an ethnicity and not a race, they come in every skin color.

CyanCat47_v1legacy

Nov 26, 2014
The hype for this game seems to have consisted of: Blizzcon presentation and arse in tights. i don't really see waht the fuss is all about

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
For the record:

Yes, I've been playing other games, but Mirror's Edge is so bland I probably won't do a strip about it.

So you're not doing one on Uncharted 4? The quicktime event one doesn't count!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
RaikuFA said:
Did Tina Belcher design these characters?

Also:

That vid would make more sense if it wasn't almost all females in games that have their pants stuck way up their butts. Off hand the only ones I can think of that wouldn't have to adjust all the time are princess peach, rosalina, lady paulitina, and sometimes princess zelda.

Actually from a stereotypical female design, Battleborn does it really well, none of them are stupidly sexualized like in most other games. Only one has a prominant ass and thats cause shes got door kicking thighs and wears jeans.

Weirdly enough I didn't see any pics of her ass on google image search, although one of tracer's old pose did show up.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
CyanCat47 said:
The hype for this game seems to have consisted of: Blizzcon presentation and arse in tights. i don't really see waht the fuss is all about
I don't see either. I couldn't get into the betas and redox won't stock it soooo...

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
Worgen said:
RaikuFA said:
Did Tina Belcher design these characters?

Also:

That vid would make more sense if it wasn't almost all females in games that have their pants stuck way up their butts. Off hand the only ones I can think of that wouldn't have to adjust all the time are princess peach, rosalina, lady paulitina, and sometimes princess zelda.

Actually from a stereotypical female design, Battleborn does it really well, none of them are stupidly sexualized like in most other games. Only one has a prominant ass and thats cause shes got door kicking thighs and wears jeans.

Weirdly enough I didn't see any pics of her ass on google image search, although one of tracer's old pose did show up.
I think it was more funny that she got rid of her own ass. HOW DOES SHE SIT?!?!?!

FillerDmon

Jun 6, 2014
If the fan art available has anything to go off of, I don't think anyone cares whether or not Junkrat has as much in game "junk". They're still imagining it in their head, too.

Also, -didn't- Shredder win several times in the cartoon, and make the cartoon all the more incredible for those moments in which the status quo took a hard claw to the neck? I distinctly remember him blowing up April's shop and beating Leonardo to near death in the first season alone.

As for best girls, THIS WAS WHY I MADE THOSE THREADS IN THE FIRST PLACE! XD

RaikuFA said:
I think it was more funny that she got rid of her own ass. HOW DOES SHE SIT?!?!?!
On chairs, most likely, though the floor's still an option.

I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist.