#144: Light my Fire

youngstormlord

Sep 24, 2013
LenticularHomicide said:
kenu12345 said:
And now that song is going to be playing during this next massacre. Thanks guys >3>
I'm hearing "Let It Go" in my head, myself.

The Jovian said:
Eric the Orange said:
Poor Rad is getting totally outclassed as the party wizard.
You know, based on this performance in the Halo expy I would've pegged him as a Rogue, maybe that's what's gonna happen to everyone in this game, they'll switch classes to those that actually fit their skills and abilities.
Prediction: Erin's still gonna be a dancer by the end of it.
I personally hear this one: http://www.metrolyrics.com/ill-make-a-man-out-of-you-from-mulan-lyrics-various-artists.html
Especially these parts:
"Tranquil as a forest, but on fire within
Once you find your center, you are sure to win"

"With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon"

Also, it seems Erin finally found out how party member's items and backpacks work. Transfer item menu holds no secrets from her any more; even if someone is not technically that class, that person still can use items to achieve something... else. Poor Rad, no spells for you.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
The Cleric/Healer/Pyromage should announce herself like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOErZuzZpS8

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Yes....YESSSSSS! EMBRACE THE FLAME! BURN IT! BURN IT ALLLLL DOWN! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! NYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mahorfeus

Feb 21, 2011
That last panel is just hype. :O

I have to admit, it took a while for this series to really click with me. This arc has done wonders for me in that regard.

On a less serious note, it took me a while to notice the Toasty Button. Well played.

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
RJ 17 said:
Yes....YESSSSSS! EMBRACE THE FLAME! BURN IT! BURN IT ALLLLL DOWN! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! NYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh yeah, Panel 3:"Hello, old friend. You and I have SO much catching up to do." =D

Transdude1996

Mar 18, 2014
ArcaneGamer said:
RJ 17 said:

Oh yeah, Panel 3:"Hello, old friend. You and I have SO much catching up to do." =D
Now I'm imagining that she has a split personality. How interesting would that be (Or, is it too cliche)?

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
And all I can think is 'BURNINATE'!

(please let that be one of the upcoming spells)

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Oooohhhh.... this is gonna be good! (runs out and comes back with a stick, a bag of marshmallows, a box of graham crackers and some chocolate) Anyone care to join me?

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
Transdude1996 said:
ArcaneGamer said:
RJ 17 said:

Now I'm imagining that she has a split personality. How interesting would that be (Or, is it too cliche)?
Rather interesting in my opinion. That or her ACTUAL personality is coming out. =D

This song suddenly starting playing in their head?

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Did anybody else actually click on the strip this week? Mortal Combat "Toasty"? I do not know this reference.

Rastrelly

%PCName
Mar 19, 2011
Clankenbeard said:
Did anybody else actually click on the strip this week? Mortal Combat "Toasty"? I do not know this reference.
IIRC, in older MKs you could call this 'toasty' guy out in some cases.