#149: Out of the Frying Pan

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
LenticularHomicide said:
bdeamon said:
Just wondering, is there an end planned? I do like where the comic is going, but I still have the paranoid fear that it will be suddenly canceled.
If it is canceled, it won't be by the Escapist. Erin Dies Alone is a Patreon-supported comic, so it's entirely owned by Cory and Grey. Strips are cross-posed to dyingalone.net.

(Uh, I just read the Patreon [https://www.patreon.com/posts/so-whats-going-5231490]. Okay, maybe a leeetle paranoia is warranted.)
Yikes...really makes me wish I was a bit better off myself, I'd happily send them some money every month if I weren't living paycheck-to-paycheck. xP

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
RJ 17 said:
LenticularHomicide said:
bdeamon said:
Just wondering, is there an end planned? I do like where the comic is going, but I still have the paranoid fear that it will be suddenly canceled.
If it is canceled, it won't be by the Escapist. Erin Dies Alone is a Patreon-supported comic, so it's entirely owned by Cory and Grey. Strips are cross-posed to dyingalone.net.

(Uh, I just read the Patreon [https://www.patreon.com/posts/so-whats-going-5231490]. Okay, maybe a leeetle paranoia is warranted.)
Yikes...really makes me wish I was a bit better off myself, I'd happily send them some money every month if I weren't living paycheck-to-paycheck. xP
EDA will continue regardless of the Patreon and the Escapist. If we were to lose all our funding, we'd likely cut down to one or two strips a week and turn it into a hobby project. The comic would still be finished, but it'd take a lot longer to reach that endpoint.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
The Wooster said:
RJ 17 said:
LenticularHomicide said:
bdeamon said:

EDA will continue regardless of the Patreon and the Escapist. If we were to lose all our funding, we'd likely cut down to one or two strips a week and turn it into a hobby project. The comic would still be finished, but it'd take a lot longer to reach that endpoint.
While I'm glad to hear that (I absolutely love this strip! :D), I still wish there was something I could do to help. You guys have provided a lot of laughs and entertainment over the past couple years and I wish you both nothing but the best. That's why I wish I could afford to chip in, but at the moment that's just not in the cards. I really hope things work out for you two.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
Aww.
That's sweet.
she's in her element.
her horribly destructive, scorchy element.