#152: Oh My Gosh

UberPubert

Jun 18, 2012
I see you making unscheduled posts! You can't hide internet comic strips from me!

In the words of Samuel L. Jackson, who the fuck is this asshole?

warmachine

Hating everyone equally
Legacy
Nov 28, 2012
Country
United Kingdom
Why did Rad look at the blinding flash?

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Based on Erin's reaction to the gunshot, probably that.

On that note: Bad Erin, no using your friends as shields!

Mar 30, 2010
Hiding behind a dazed ally to shield yourself from incoming fire? Oh Erin, you should play XBL.

UberPubert said:
?5 says that's actually Gunny after being pried out of his totally-not-Mjolnir armour to make space for crazy totally-not-Sephiroth dude.

NPC009

Don't mind me, I'm just a NPC
Aug 23, 2010
Shouldn't those doors open outward for fire-related safety reasons?

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
Grouchy Imp said:
Hiding behind a dazed ally to shield yourself from incoming fire? Oh Erin, you should play XBL.

UberPubert said:
?5 says that's actually Gunny after being pried out of his totally-not-Mjolnir armour to make space for crazy totally-not-Sephiroth dude.
But we saw Not-Sephiroth earlier, there's no way he had the time to get into the armour since Althea started burning everything.

Mar 30, 2010
KarmaTheAlligator said:
Grouchy Imp said:

UberPubert said:
But we saw Not-Sephiroth earlier, there's no way he had the time to get into the armour since Althea started burning everything.
Ah, good point. Darn, I guess I'm down a fiver.

LenticularHomicide

Oct 24, 2013
UberPubert said:
who the fuck is this asshole?
leet_x1337 said:
I imagine this is Rufus Shinra or the regional equivalent.
Uh. Reeve Tuesti, anyone?

Person behind Cait Sith, conscientious objector to the Shinra Corporation, eventual leader of the World Regenesis Organization...anyone?

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Fischgopf said:
Missed opportunity really. Just think about how many Shooters feature protagonists incapable of opening doors
To be fair, opening most doors requires the use of hands, and for many FPS protagonists, prying their hands away from their firearms is a physical impossibility. Then there's the usual anomalies, like Doom guy who can somehow open doors and aim a shotgun at them at the same time. Elbows, I guess?

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
That's a Rad Shield you have there Erin.

BTW, how did Erin start off with a Ribbon? That's some op starter accessory.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Grouchy Imp said:
$5 says that's actually Gunny after being pried out of his totally-not-Mjolnir armour to make space for crazy totally-not-Sephiroth dude.
That's actually what my guess was as well. Don't know if they replaced him with Sephinot since he was facing off with Flamieshy when Erin and Rad ran off to the lab Gunny was in, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's Zero Suit Gunny. :^)

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
RJ 17 said:
Grouchy Imp said:
$5 says that's actually Gunny after being pried out of his totally-not-Mjolnir armour to make space for crazy totally-not-Sephiroth dude.
That's actually what my guess was as well. Don't know if they replaced him with Sephinot since he was facing off with Flamieshy when Erin and Rad ran off to the lab Gunny was in, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's Zero Suit Gunny. :^)
The suit is power armor right? They just set off it's auto defense and Not-Cortana is just doing a little House Party Protocol. ;)