#153: Dumb Question

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
So, Rad is usable as a shield and a projectile... Is he secretly made of vibranium?

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
Jack O said:
Is that Jackie Earle Haley as Andrew Ryan?
I'm glad I'm not the only person who seems to think he's at least some incarnation of Andrew Ryan.

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
immediately thought of the austin powers "who throws a shoe" scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an0bVaTjF_Y

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Based on her class, what would that attack be called? Rad Rondo?

Is there a dance routine that starts with 'r'?

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
madwarper said:
So, Rad is usable as a shield and a projectile... Is he secretly made of vibranium?
Rad is secretly made out of Uru & only the worthy can wield him.
Rad is actually a knockoff of this guy who comes from Weapon 10 called Badger.

warmachine

Hating everyone equally
Legacy
Nov 28, 2012
Country
United Kingdom
That's the trouble with magic in narrative driven games. You can make them really powerful and useful but then you need reasons why the player can't repeatedly use them.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Obviously Erin just realised that the Dancer class also gives her access to the improvised thrown weapon skill. The fact that Rad is a Red Panda, a wizard and currently stunned must give her a huge attack multiplier. Also she's not about to fire that gun, she's readying to throw it. It's also more clear that her "armour" can only be held together by dreams and rpg logic. Sorry, anime rpg logic.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Using Rad as a living shield? No big deal.

Using Rad as a living projectile? No big deal.

Not correcting the guy when he called Rad a racoon? You don't deserve Rad's friendship, YOU MONSTER!!!

Deathfish15

Nov 7, 2006
Nile McMorrow said:
Obviously Erin just realised that the Dancer class also gives her access to the improvised thrown weapon skill. The fact that Rad is a Red Panda, a wizard and currently stunned must give her a huge attack multiplier. Also she's not about to fire that gun, she's readying to throw it. It's also more clear that her "armour" can only be held together by dreams and rpg logic. Sorry, anime rpg logic.
Did you seriously just say "anime RPG logic"?... Oh where to start on how wrong that is? I'll just start by pointing out that they're referenced as "JRPGs" in the West and just as RPGs in the East. JRPG is short for Japanese Role Playing Game. Second I'll approach how you mushed together the non-interactive Anime, which is short hand for Japanese Animation shows(i.e. cartoons), with RPG (i.e. role playing games). There is just so much cultural failings in your post that I just want to slap it.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Rad! I choose you! QUICK! Use your Unconscious Headshot attack!

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
CaitSeith said:
Not correcting the guy when he called Rad a racoon? You don't deserve Rad's friendship, YOU MONSTER!!!
It looks like Erin might be setting up for a James Bond/ Pre-Mortem One-Liner.
"He's a Panda, a Rad Panda." Followed by shooting whatshisname in the face.