There Will Be Brawl: Episode Three

MatthewMercer

Feb 16, 2009
Episode Three

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In Episode Three, Luigi looks for clues to find the Princess' kidnapper and meets the famous female bounty hunter in the seedy underbelly of the mushroom kingdom.

Watch Video

tk1989

May 20, 2008
meh, was hoping for a little bit more! not much really happened tbh... I enjoyed it but i think that this episode has been caught out as being a middle episode, between the action.

I liked samus though :p haha

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
I swear to god this is the best fucking program in the universe. I was smiling my face off before I even loaded the page for this episode. I love it to pieces. I liked the suttle way of adding in "show me your moves" from Captain Falcon as well. And the fact that the music in the club was a remixed F-Zero theme.

I seriously can't get over how great this is.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
I love this series so random what the fuck with Samus, not like i'm complaining though lol

Great episode

The_State

Jun 25, 2008
I'm honestly surprised that the best work Samus, an infamous bounty hunter, can find during a time of lawlessness and uncertainty is as a stripper.

Great episode. Every time I'm just blown away by the skill these things are created and produced with. I can't wait to see what comes next.

xxDarlenexx

Dec 24, 2008
So much love for this show! That poor poke-kid looked so uncomfortable at the club! I can't even name all my favorite momements, there were so many.

Great work, guys!

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
Ok, that was very funny. Especially when I saw the sign of the club. The whole club scene, captain falcon and all, and the way you chose to show Donkey and Diddy Kong were highlights.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Homminahomminahomminahommina Samus...

Alright, now that my tongue is firmly back in my mouth, excellent episode (as usual). The atmosphere you folks have managed to create is amazing; given the circumstances, you've managed to create a believable modern Mushroom Kingdom in decline.

I truly tip my hat to you, and await the next episode with more anticipation than I did this one.

plastic_window

Jun 29, 2008
Wow, this has to be one of the best internet series I've ever seen. Brilliant concept, awesome storyline, fantastic tension, very clever humour - it's astounding.

I like how you're slowly revealing the Nintendo cast - though this has to be the single largest in terms of character reveals, each one was very well done and really creative. Loved Captain Falcon and Pit.

Fantastic episode, I cannot wait to see more.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Great episode, and the ending was such a cliffhanger - damn you ! ;)

Krakyn said:
Man, Link is such a douche. And Samus was freaking awesome! Good job! :D
Agreed! I always suspected that elf was a twat. And Samus...mmm, nice!

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I never pictured Link as that much of an authoritive douchebag, but somehow it works...

I'm really eagerly awaiting being able to see how exactly you pull of bowser, i mean i'm dumb-struck from Kirby and Metaknight.

bikeninja

Oct 4, 2007
This was amazing, The series is great and this episode is the best so far.
And I love how my favourite underdog, Luigi, is becoming the hero. Makes me wonder what will happen to peaches relationship(s) when and IF he saves the day.
Great work, I'm hitting F5 until the next one is up.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
In answer to your question No. no I do not // Ok this is turning out to be one hell of a good story // But Im sure the big question on everyone guys lips is, 'Where can I get that blue jumpsuit for MY girlfriend?!?'

Jiveturkey124

Jan 13, 2009
The best part about this series to me is the little background Easter eggs. The Poster at the beginning from the Mario Brothers Movie, Donkey and Diddy in the background with guns, Hal Labratories.

I seriously would pay to own this series on DvD. In fact I think once all of these series reach the end of their first season they should have a Escapist DvD set you can buy with all the different series on them.