There Will Be Brawl: Episode Three

Ergoemos

Nov 21, 2008
Excellent show. I really enjoy the writing almost more than anything else. I am glad they decided to have Luigi as the main protagonist for the show as well, a different perspective on the show. I wonder if they will make fun of his ghost hunting skills in an episode.

I agree with Jiveturkey, I would absolutely buy this on dvd, if they continue at this quality.

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
This series is great and it just keeps getting better. A brilliant episode, can't wait for more.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
i love this one, Samus.. well let's just say i liked her here. Captain Falcon and Pit, that was funny. You guys rock, i love the atmosphere in it, Luigi is awesome, i love Kirby being a Cannabal. i don't think i can say how awesome and amazing this is..

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
AMAZING work, as usual, guys. This is definitely my favorite Escapist series. I love stuff that's both dramatic and hilarious at the same time. It somewhat makes me think of the old Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom flash cartoon (which I would reccommend to anyone that hasn't seen it yet, watch all four parts in order).

And Samus was freakin' sexy! =D

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
right NEW GOAL IN LIFE

1. Change surname to Aran
2. find the actress that played Samus Aran
3. Marry her
4. Get her first name changed by depole to Samus
5. bake cookies.

Its win win.

johnnymcbadass

Jan 14, 2009
D'aww thanks guys.

Remember to hit up www.therewillbebrawl.com for our forum, awesome wallpapers, and good vibrations.

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
Archemetis said:
I never pictured Link as that much of an authoritive douchebag, but somehow it works...

I'm really eagerly awaiting being able to see how exactly you pull of bowser, i mean i'm dumb-struck from Kirby and Metaknight.
Metaknight is awesome in it, not seen alot but very imposing.

And for link, no wonder Miyamoto wont let him speak in his games, the guy is clearly a douche.

DigitalSushi

Dec 24, 2008
johnnymcbadass said:
D'aww thanks guys.

Remember to hit up www.therewillbebrawl.com for our forum, awesome wallpapers, and good vibrations.
is the actress that played Samus Aran on there?, if so, new fav bookmark.

Soulx

Jan 3, 2009
This is just cool! As much as I hate waiting a month fr each episode to come out, it's worth if its this good.

clauwman

Jan 31, 2009
This only makes me more eager to see how Bowser will be introduced! Great work, it's worth the wait.

Jul 9, 2008
johnnymcbadass said:
D'aww thanks guys.

Holy crap, you guys have your own website? How did I not know this?

At first, I thought this series was simply meh, albeit with promise. It is now rivaling Unskippable as my favorite Escapist show.

Aktrez

Mar 13, 2009
Hey lovers,

Samus Aran here. I just wanted to thank you all for your support of the series. It has been HELL trying to keep this episode quiet! I'm glad to see you are all enjoying it.

This crew is AWESOME to work with. I'm psyched to be a part of such an amazing project.

Keep watching, Sugar!!

xoxo,
- Samus