#160: This

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
Sniper Team 4 said:
Love that Not-Sephiroth has a guy that follows him around just to constantly brush his flowing hair.
I find it funny that, that guy probably hasn't had any Shard Cola.
Also this comic makes me want to play Sunset Overdrive.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
LostCrusader said:
Canadamus Prime said:
Oh my god, it's the crystal zombie apocalypse!
Konami tried to warn us, but we didn't listen!
They did? I must have missed that.
Caramel Frappe said:
Does this mean Erin's going to become one of them? Oh boy, can't wait for poor Rad to face his closest friend.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembered that Erin drank one of those drinks way back at the beginning of this arc.

Fensfield

Nov 4, 2009
I see the hair guy's hair guy isn't a Shard Cola fan.
... Aand I'm sort of assuming a single can mightn't be enough to turn Erin. I mean most have probably drunk as much as we've drunk real cola.

Jeivar

Jan 26, 2015
I just realised something: Althea's people in the third panel are smiling, while the other victims aren't. They do worship the crystals, after all.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
Does this mean Erin's going to become one of them? Oh boy, can't wait for poor Rad to face his closest friend.
But did she drink enough to be controlled? Or maybe that poison she had to take (or the fact that she died and came back to life) somehow nullified the crystal inside her? Find out next time, on EDA!

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
CrazyGirl17 said:
...Well crap. This does not look good. And what were the crystal's plans again?
They're still unclear. Give it 5 or so panels, and then we'll have an idea of its plans - probably with a plot hole to boot.