1600 points: What shall I buy

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Ohhhh, what a predicament you good old zombiejoe is in. I have gotten 1600 microsoft points as a cristmass present from my big bro. Now being a cheap person with microsoft points. I just don't know what to do? Should I get a 1200 point gears of war pack? Should I get Indigoy Profesy? I just don't know. I want some games with replay vallue. If you could just think of some games that you think I would like, please tell me. If there is a game that I already have, and you say it, I will put it up to show you I already have it. WHAT GAMES SHALL I GET?

I have:
Castle Crashers
Molly the were-zompire
Ephinie in Spaaaaace
Splosion man
The Maw

Tri Force95

Apr 20, 2009
Get Marvel vs Capcom 2 or Castle Crasher. Well worth the money for either. Plus, then you have 400 ms points to spend afterward on DLC, or another game.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
There's much to choose from. I personally bought Banjo Kazooie on Live Arcade among other games, because I loved playing that game on the Nintendo 64 all those years ago.

But I was very satisfied with Shadow Complex. It's a huge game with a lot to collect and explore, it could take you around ten hours to find, upgrade and finish everything, if you're fast. And that's a lot of premium quality you get for only 1200 points. Some retail games that cost 50 to 60 dollars don't even offer that kind of content.

Composer

Aug 3, 2009
battlefield1943
i play it alot. its prolly the best thing i bought of the marketplace

SteelWolf89

May 20, 2009
get "I Made A Game With Zombies In It!!!" best dollar you will ever spend.

also, bionic commando: rearmed, geometry wars, pac-man: championship edition, space invaders extreme, and shadow complex.

and if you have not yet played "Castlevania: Syomphony of the Night", download it RIGHT NOW.
it is one of the greatest games of all time, and for good reason

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
ansem1532 said:
Save it for future DLC =p
Yeah, don't let it burn a hole in your uh... Avatar's pocket. Save it for something/addition to a game that you really want.

Jul 9, 2008
tellmeimaninja said:
Shadow Complex. If Metroid-esque side-scrolling shooters don't interest you, I say save it for DLC for something you like.
Agreed, that game was great. Get that.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
DRESSMYSELF said:
Foggy_Fishburne said:
DO NOT get Indigo Prophecy! For the love of Zeus no!
Been down this road...
I don't know, the first half of Indigo Prophecy is amazing. Hell, the opening is one of the best game openings ever.

But yea...there's that whole "cult" thing. Do no want.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
Composer said:
battlefield1943
i play it alot. its prolly the best thing i bought of the marketplace
"Harken ye all to the sound of truth!"

either that or trick out your avatar in a big daddy costume.