#161: Elements of Crystals

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
demoman_chaos said:
KarmaTheAlligator said:
I find the lack of Erin in this strip unsettling. Guess they're keeping us in the dark regarding her fate.
I was going to mention the fact that she just so happens to be out of shot and has been shown to have drank some of the soda.....
She gonna get turned
Dunno, I can easily imagine her coming out of the bathroom, totally normal, like she just got rid of the crystal particles, asking "what did I miss?"

runic knight

Mar 26, 2011
So, crystal zombies? Interesting. Not quite as cool as the whole fungus ones, but better than your average for sure. Also loved the way it was explained, simply adorable. Guessing he collected crystals in the same vein as Crash or Sonic.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
runic knight said:
So, crystal zombies? Interesting. Not quite as cool as the whole fungus ones, but better than your average for sure.
Who wants to make a joke about this comic ripping off Konami first?

LordMonty

Badgerlord
Jul 2, 2008
Erin is going to do a terrible and funny thing shortly i'm sure... or be mind controled too but she only had one can so we shall see?

Also being mind controlled in your own imaginary world might be considered really mentally ill, as that means your prime personaility is not in control... and multible personality disorder can be problematic as bluring reality is one thing but that is another. Ehhh over thought this anyhow.