Alt+Escape: Spewer

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Alt+Escape: Spewer

It's like Kirby's Dream Land, only with vomit. Lots of vomit.

Read Full Article

wasalp

Dec 22, 2008
I really liked it, havent finished it yet since I kinda stoped out of frustration, but thats what I like about his games, there challenging and fun.

Jul 9, 2008
Very fun game, so long as you don't think to hard about exactly what you're swimming in/eating/climbing on.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
I was playing it on Kongregate for a while about half an hour before I saw the article. It's pretty fun, and yes it does chug on browsers when there's a lot of goop on the field- we ARE talking about Flash here, after all.

My only complaint is that some of the puzzles are fairly tricky and seem to depend on the physics engine being in a good mood (like where you need every last drop of puke as a propellant to get up a high wall).

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
orannis62 said:
Very fun game, so long as you don't think to hard about exactly what you're swimming in/eating/climbing on.
I just tried really hard to imagine he was spitting up different flavors of Kool-Aid or something...

Anyway, I really enjoy the game, though I haven't finished it yet. I'm stuck on "A Gentle Push" since I can't get enough height to escape...

Jul 9, 2008
SharPhoe said:
orannis62 said:
I just tried really hard to imagine he was spitting up different flavors of Kool-Aid or something...

Anyway, I really enjoy the game, though I haven't finished it yet. I'm stuck on "A Gentle Push" since I can't get enough height to escape...
Aim straight down, open your mouth, and, as soon as you start to jump, vomit.

Anyway, I'm on the last puzzle. Arg, so frustrating!

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
orannis62 said:
SharPhoe said:
orannis62 said:

I gave up. Couldn't even make it halfway without acid dripping onto my head.

Jul 9, 2008
Jordan Deam said:
orannis62 said:
SharPhoe said:
orannis62 said:

I gave up. Couldn't even make it halfway without acid dripping onto my head.
I actually just finished. You have to precisely time your jumps between the buttons (that's the hardest part), then head down to the lower level, hit the last button, and get the acid pill. Then, hit every button on both levels and collect all the acid (you can get to the top level via some dissolvable blocks in the Acid Pill's Chamber). Then, head down and get the Rocket Pill, head back up to the top level using as little puke as possible, and get out. Again, the beginning is the hardest part, get that done and the rest is a cakewalk, provided you don't use up too much puke.

Singing Gremlin

Jan 16, 2008
Actually, it's even easier than that.

When avoiding the bottom row of buttons, just hold up and left. You bounce along and can't trigger any of them. Bit of a leap of faith, though.

Bakery

Jul 15, 2008
The floorspike collision area seemed fairly broken, I died so many times just from taking a runup to make a big jump I had to ragequit.