Alt+Escape: Spewer

Jordan Deam

New member
Jan 11, 2008
697
0
0
Alt+Escape: Spewer

It's like Kirby's Dream Land, only with vomit. Lots of vomit.

Read Full Article
 

wasalp

New member
Dec 22, 2008
512
0
0
I really liked it, havent finished it yet since I kinda stoped out of frustration, but thats what I like about his games, there challenging and fun.
 

Avatar Roku

New member
Jul 9, 2008
6,169
0
0
Very fun game, so long as you don't think to hard about exactly what you're swimming in/eating/climbing on.
 

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
16,234
8,700
118
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Gender
✅
I was playing it on Kongregate for a while about half an hour before I saw the article. It's pretty fun, and yes it does chug on browsers when there's a lot of goop on the field- we ARE talking about Flash here, after all.

My only complaint is that some of the puzzles are fairly tricky and seem to depend on the physics engine being in a good mood (like where you need every last drop of puke as a propellant to get up a high wall).
 

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
2,617
0
0
orannis62 said:
Very fun game, so long as you don't think to hard about exactly what you're swimming in/eating/climbing on.
I just tried really hard to imagine he was spitting up different flavors of Kool-Aid or something...

Anyway, I really enjoy the game, though I haven't finished it yet. I'm stuck on "A Gentle Push" since I can't get enough height to escape...
 

Avatar Roku

New member
Jul 9, 2008
6,169
0
0
SharPhoe said:
orannis62 said:
Very fun game, so long as you don't think to hard about exactly what you're swimming in/eating/climbing on.
I just tried really hard to imagine he was spitting up different flavors of Kool-Aid or something...

Anyway, I really enjoy the game, though I haven't finished it yet. I'm stuck on "A Gentle Push" since I can't get enough height to escape...
Aim straight down, open your mouth, and, as soon as you start to jump, vomit.

Anyway, I'm on the last puzzle. Arg, so frustrating!
 

Jordan Deam

New member
Jan 11, 2008
697
0
0
orannis62 said:
SharPhoe said:
orannis62 said:
Very fun game, so long as you don't think to hard about exactly what you're swimming in/eating/climbing on.
I just tried really hard to imagine he was spitting up different flavors of Kool-Aid or something...

Anyway, I really enjoy the game, though I haven't finished it yet. I'm stuck on "A Gentle Push" since I can't get enough height to escape...
Aim straight down, open your mouth, and, as soon as you start to jump, vomit.

Anyway, I'm on the last puzzle. Arg, so frustrating!
I gave up. Couldn't even make it halfway without acid dripping onto my head.
 

Avatar Roku

New member
Jul 9, 2008
6,169
0
0
Jordan Deam said:
orannis62 said:
SharPhoe said:
orannis62 said:
Very fun game, so long as you don't think to hard about exactly what you're swimming in/eating/climbing on.
I just tried really hard to imagine he was spitting up different flavors of Kool-Aid or something...

Anyway, I really enjoy the game, though I haven't finished it yet. I'm stuck on "A Gentle Push" since I can't get enough height to escape...
Aim straight down, open your mouth, and, as soon as you start to jump, vomit.

Anyway, I'm on the last puzzle. Arg, so frustrating!
I gave up. Couldn't even make it halfway without acid dripping onto my head.
I actually just finished. You have to precisely time your jumps between the buttons (that's the hardest part), then head down to the lower level, hit the last button, and get the acid pill. Then, hit every button on both levels and collect all the acid (you can get to the top level via some dissolvable blocks in the Acid Pill's Chamber). Then, head down and get the Rocket Pill, head back up to the top level using as little puke as possible, and get out. Again, the beginning is the hardest part, get that done and the rest is a cakewalk, provided you don't use up too much puke.
 

Singing Gremlin

New member
Jan 16, 2008
1,222
0
0
Actually, it's even easier than that.

When avoiding the bottom row of buttons, just hold up and left. You bounce along and can't trigger any of them. Bit of a leap of faith, though.
 

Bakery

New member
Jul 15, 2008
170
0
0
The floorspike collision area seemed fairly broken, I died so many times just from taking a runup to make a big jump I had to ragequit.