#162: Favorite Flavor

UberPubert

Jun 18, 2012
Wait

This is all happening in Erin's head, but she's been possessed by tyrannical crystals?

Althea already went super saiyan, so I guess it's up to Rad.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
UberPubert said:
Wait

This is all happening in Erin's head, but she's been possessed by tyrannical crystals?

Yeah, I was just thinking that, Rad to the rescue!

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
KarmaTheAlligator said:
UberPubert said:
Wait

Yeah, I was just thinking that, Rad to the rescue!
Nah, Rad's the one behind all of this!
He even said he had been collecting crystal a long time ago, he was just preparing.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
The Rogue Wolf said:
"And boobs? Boobs are freakin' sweet. We never knew what we were missing out on."
That's the real reason the crystal forced her to be a dancer: it just wanted to be wearing skimpy clothes when they inevitably took over her body. :^)

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Great art! If the crystals can grow into appendages which can be manipulated (e.g. Gunnie's hand & arm), then why didn't they just make their own crystal bodies with opposable thumbs and trigger fingers.

Help me out here. Is the one crystal possessing all of these bodies? Is it just taking turns speaking through different vessels? Or are there separate crystal consciousnesses in different bodies?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Welp, they're all boned. This probably isn't going to do Erin's mental state any good either...

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Oh, crap, that's right! Erin drank a can of that stuff way back! Jaysus, hoe long has this storyline been going?
CrazyGirl17 said:
Welp, they're all boned. This probably isn't going to do Erin's mental state any good either...
Good point. Sometimes I can't tell when the game world stops and Erin's imagination starts.

Tyler Shmiff

#2 Kissboy
Feb 21, 2015
Clankenbeard said:
Great art! If the crystals can grow into appendages which can be manipulated (e.g. Gunnie's hand & arm), then why didn't they just make their own crystal bodies with opposable thumbs and trigger fingers.

Help me out here. Is the one crystal possessing all of these bodies? Is it just taking turns speaking through different vessels? Or are there separate crystal consciousnesses in different bodies?
I think it was because Gunny was submerged in it for a while, the crystals grew on the outsided

Borty The Bort

Jul 23, 2016
Caramel Frappe said:
That last panel ... I knew it. The only thing I wonder is, how can Rad & Fluttershy deal with the mind controlled masses?
Plot twist: Sephiroth wannabe ends up saving the day because he somehow resisted the crystal's influence maybe?

At this point i'm very curious as to what can be done to save them. Good comic as always.
I'm rooting for CEO guy to have a contingency plan for no other logical reason other than a way to progress the storyline. Like a rocket-powered escape pod attached to the bottom of his desk, or a device that makes everyone go to sleep for approximately 25 minutes, just enough time to escape the building. CEO guy has this in the bag, hands down.

Also, that revolver Erin is holding is going to absolutely nothing. This is a JRPG remember, bullets do nothing. At all. And all the crystals have are guns, with exceptions to Gunny(who has fists) and the other guy who I have totally forgotten. I'm bad at names, alright?

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
Borty The Bort said:
Caramel Frappe said:
That last panel ... I knew it. The only thing I wonder is, how can Rad & Fluttershy deal with the mind controlled masses?
Plot twist: Sephiroth wannabe ends up saving the day because he somehow resisted the crystal's influence maybe?

At this point i'm very curious as to what can be done to save them. Good comic as always.
I'm rooting for CEO guy to have a contingency plan for no other logical reason other than a way to progress the storyline. Like a rocket-powered escape pod attached to the bottom of his desk, or a device that makes everyone go to sleep for approximately 25 minutes, just enough time to escape the building. CEO guy has this in the bag, hands down.

Also, that revolver Erin is holding is going to absolutely nothing. This is a JRPG remember, bullets do nothing. At all. And all the crystals have are guns, with exceptions to Gunny(who has fists) and the other guy who I have totally forgotten. I'm bad at names, alright?
They're lucky none of them has a blitz ball.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Oh dear. There's only one power in all the verse that can save them now.

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Clankenbeard said:

Remember the MST3K Mantra ;)

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
Damn, Erin looks fairly sexy in that last panel.

Can't wait to see how Rad and Fluttermage get out of this mess.