#167: SERPENTINE!

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Is it hot in here or is just the pink with the chick hair?

Haha I joke but my hair is on fire and people are screaming as their skin melts.

youngstormlord

Sep 24, 2013
Little Furry Wizard uses Bite. It causes Bleed effect on Sexy Dancer.
Sexy Dancer tries to shoot Little Furry Wizard. She misses!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
I like when FlutterElf gets that crazy look in her eye...it means that stuff is about to kerplode. :^)

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wait, I know I'm super super late to this comic but why is hot bikini dancer girl now possessed? Why is she shooting cute woodland creatures?

EDIT: Holy [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/17340-Chapter-6-50] shit [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/17372-Chapter-6-51]. That's awesome.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
Terra-Shy is going to burn this place down :D. Not sure how that stops the possession. Maybe she's hoping they pee them selves so hard the crystals come out... sounds painful.

Kurt91

Feb 16, 2017
Country
United States
I love how if you look really close at the blood coming from Erin's arm, they're red damage numbers showing just how much HP Erin's losing over time from that bite!

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
54 pages into the chapter, people still don't know her name is Althea.

Storytelling gets weird when you use D&D rules of taking turns.

Also Erin never once pointed that gun at Rad, it's been trained at Althea the entire time.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
kurt91 said:
I love how if you look really close at the blood coming from Erin's arm, they're red damage numbers showing just how much HP Erin's losing over time from that bite!
Yeah, saw that, too, and I think it's a great detail.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Wait I thought this was taking place in cutscene mode? So does this mean that bullet would have only done about 50 damage? Also not sure how burning everything is going to help those that are possessed.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
Caramel Frappe said:
I love how Fluttershy our lovable elf just smirks and goes a-wall on everyone who didn't run away in time lmao.
Still wonder how Erin's going to get cured or fixed. I mean, she's possessed by crystals that are inside her body so, I wonder what Rad can do at this point other than distract her.
The power of friendship!

Followed by colonic irrigation.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
"Ha Ha, my two major weaknesses(a gun to my head and evil monologue) are finally gone! I can finally set things on fire again!" -Althea

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
Tiamattt said:
"Ha Ha, my two major weaknesses(a gun to my head and evil monologue) are finally gone! I can finally set things on fire again!" -Althea
Except that Gunny is still there and he's fireproof.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Bad Jim said:
Tiamattt said:
Except that Gunny is still there and he's fireproof.
Yes, unfortunately one of his only weaknesses is also evil monologue and now he's free to resume his path of destruction. Heroes beware!

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Silk_Sk said:
Please tell me the title is a reference to The In-Laws.
I read it as a Will Ferrell Land of the Lost reference.
But now that I have watched the In-Laws clip, I am sure you are right. Peter Falk, you were amazing.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
09philj said:
Caramel Frappe said:
I love how Fluttershy our lovable elf just smirks and goes a-wall on everyone who didn't run away in time lmao.
Still wonder how Erin's going to get cured or fixed. I mean, she's possessed by crystals that are inside her body so, I wonder what Rad can do at this point other than distract her.
The power of friendship!

Followed by colonic irrigation.
Hopefully not fueled by her real talent of fire magic.
That sounds a singularly painful if effective solution.