#168: Cardio

youngstormlord

Sep 24, 2013
Somebody has forgotten about the limitations of human body...
Also, Et tu, raccoon? Avenge me, Rad. etc, etc :) http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/erin-dies-alone/15098-Chapter-5-05

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Windknight said:
vallorn said:
Exercise + solidified crystals + Chinese food so expired that it can make a supersoldier's stomach do flips? Hohb0y Rad I hope you can dodge this...
Or else may be react by vomiting himself, which may lead to the others chain vomiting like in Stand By Me.
Stand By Me did that? I'm thinking of the Ipecac scene from Family Guy. Or this one bit from American Dad after Stan and Steve Smith discover the terrible brothels of Tijuana. Huh, I guess those vomiting chain reaction scenes are very common. I should ask TVTropes about that.

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
TrulyBritish said:
And a lack of physical fitness saves the day yet again.
And for no logical reason, given that she is playing a video game and not running around in the real world.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Bad Jim said:
TrulyBritish said:
And for no logical reason, given that she is playing a video game and not running around in the real world.
Well, people do get motion sickness while playing games. My high school Speech teacher even got nauseous watching her husband play Mario. She was pregnant at the time though, so that may have affected her sensitivity.

OT: Oh neat! Crystal vomit! >:D

Bad Jim

Nov 1, 2010
Imp Emissary said:
Bad Jim said:
TrulyBritish said:
Well, people do get motion sickness while playing games. My high school Speech teacher even got nauseous watching her husband play Mario. She was pregnant at the time though, so that may have affected her sensitivity.

But even if she did get motion sickness, it would be the real life Erin vomiting, not her in-game avatar.

youngstormlord

Sep 24, 2013
Bad Jim said:
Imp Emissary said:
Bad Jim said:
TrulyBritish said:

But even if she did get motion sickness, it would be the real life Erin vomiting, not her in-game avatar.
Rabid raccoon bite. She had bleed "Damage over time" effect on her hitpoints, movement makes it worse, Rad waited until Erin's hp was low enough to activate secondary effect: removal of all ingested potions and buffs.

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
Darth_Payn said:
Windknight said:
vallorn said:
Exercise + solidified crystals + Chinese food so expired that it can make a supersoldier's stomach do flips? Hohb0y Rad I hope you can dodge this...
Or else may be react by vomiting himself, which may lead to the others chain vomiting like in Stand By Me.
Stand By Me did that? I'm thinking of the Ipecac scene from Family Guy. Or this one bit from American Dad after Stan and Steve Smith discover the terrible brothels of Tijuana. Huh, I guess those vomiting chain reaction scenes are very common. I should ask TVTropes about that.

Well, it was the first I ever saw... and the awesomest

(content warning for the obvious)

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
"Ha! I knew my complete lack of physical conditioning would save the day someday. Take that, Gunny!"