#169: Coming Back Up

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Jeez that's a lot of sharp edged crystals in that... That must have hurt a lot coming back up.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
vallorn said:
Jeez that's a lot of sharp edged crystals in that... That must have hurt a lot coming back up.
They've been digested for a while now, so I suspect they aren't that sharp anymore.

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
Bindal said:
vallorn said:
They've been digested for a while now, so I suspect they aren't that sharp anymore.
According to Rad, they coagulate and grow inside the stomach; she probably didn't die because of how little she drank.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Is this a VR game? Seems like that's the explanation for her having to exercise and blow her chunks.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
Redlin5 said:
Is this a VR game? Seems like that's the explanation for her having to exercise and blow her chunks.
Yeah, I was wondering if she actually puked IRL, because I don't remember that many games having that as a possibility.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Honestly, I was kind of hoping that they would lengthen out the time that Erin was possessed and make it even more interesting but ah well.

Varis

lp0 on fire
Feb 24, 2012
Wonder if in the next chapter we'll get a "Mars Attacks"-esque scenario where Erin et al drive about making everyone hurl their crystal insides out by forcing the chasers to come after them on foot.

I bet that'd be hilarious to draw. A whole strip of projectile vomiting!

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
Arnoxthe1 said:
Honestly, I was kind of hoping that they would lengthen out the time that Erin was possessed and make it even more interesting but ah well.
Well, technically it lasted more than 3 months...

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Shocksplicer said:
Arnoxthe1 said:
Well, technically it lasted more than 3 months...
Yeah, but most all of it was all just exposition. XD

Really really good exposition though.