A Really Easy Quiz About Left 4 Dead

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
A Really Easy Quiz About Left 4 Dead

Kick off your week with a boost to your ego by acing this easy-peasy Left 4 Dead quiz.

It's reached our attention that some folks are feeling a bit down on themselves for their, shall we say, "less than stellar" performances on some of our past quizzes. Hey, we love you no matter what, but we don't want you to feel bad. So this week, we're giving you a stupidly easy quiz about one of your favorite games, Left 4 Dead. We'll even give you a badge if you get 100%!

There is, of course, a catch - unlike previous weeks, you only get one shot at this quiz. If you don't get a perfect score on the first try, you don't get another chance. But these questions are so easy, you shouldn't need a second chance...right?

You can take as long as you like to complete the quiz, but you are, as always, being timed.

So grab quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/stolen-pixels/5980-Stolen-Pixels-82-Left-4-Dumb-Part-4].)

Got a quiz of your own you'd like to submit? Send it to [email protected]. If we use it, you'll receive a special badge! Please be sure to put "Quiz" as the subject and include your forum name with your submission.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Hmmm... I got one wrong and am currently 10th. I don't think that will last long...

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Hmm...8 out of 10. For a guy who's never played Left 4 Dead, I'd say that's pretty good.

EDIT: I'm more of a Star Trek guy, anyway.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
awesome quiz! 100%, i feel so good about my self, which is nice since i just got my laptop stolen, my apartment got flooded and got thrown out of the apartment too, this quiz may just have saved my life :p

Takoto

Mar 25, 2009
I tried so hard not to make a stupid mistake... and took ages thinking about the questions, so my time is really long... over four minutes it took me. xD

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Eleuthera said:
9/10 why was there a Halo question in there :(
one of the voice actor does a role in left 4 dead and halo games

As for me I got all 10 and I was 56th ranked person

woot woot woot
Yes, I got that from the question. I've never even seen anyone play a Halo game though so I had nothing to go on at all... and then I guessed wrong.

NeuroShock

Jul 14, 2009
LordCuthberton said:
I took my time too, i nearly got caught out on the "who hates everything", almost put Bill...then i realised which was which!
This but I actually answered Bill. :\

Oh well, still got 60-something place. Would've had like 15th if I got the question right.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Ollie596 said:
WOOOO! 100%...wait it was easy?
Yeah. I think that a question like "What Tank is vulnerable to" or "Why isn't it wise to light up a Hunter" would be harder.

...I hate trains. And airports. And hospitals....