A Really Easy Quiz About Left 4 Dead

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Awesome! Thanks for the quiz, Susan and the mods!

I got a 100% score. That quiz really was easy. :p

EDIT- AHA! I see what you did there, Susan and the mods! When I look at my badge, it says you beat the *Easy* Left 4 Dead quiz! That implies there will be more! :0

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Damn this quiz. I would have got 100% but then you decided to throw a halo question at me. That's cold hearted.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
The_Oracle said:

EDIT- AHA! I see what you did there, Susan and the mods! When I look at my badge, it says you beat the *Easy* Left 4 Dead quiz! That implies there will be more! :0
Why, yes...yes, it does. :)

As for the Halo question...guys, come on. Only one female character is listed as one of the choices.

Nivag the Owl

Owl of Hyper-Intelligence
Oct 29, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
The_Oracle said:

Why, yes...yes, it does. :)

As for the Halo question...guys, come on. Only one female character is listed as one of the choices.
But the other options aren't exactly male. They're like, robots. How was I... I don't... What if... gahhhh stupid Halo.

I just hope you make a difficult quiz that I ace. Would just be funny to only ace the harder one. Bring it awn!

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
10/10, 105th and quickly dropping... Damn slow internets connection.

But I got 10 outta freaken 10! Yeah!

CyberKnight

Jan 29, 2009
Sure didn't feel like it took me 39 seconds. Reflexes are really showing my age. X)

That was easier than advertised.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
10/10

The only question where the answer wasn't immediately obvious to me? The one about the L4D hand. I haven't spent much time looking at the logo/splash image.