Gamecrush: Pay To Play With Gamer Grills [NSFW]

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Gamecrush: Pay To Play With Gamer Grills [NSFW]

SunnyBoy[/B] [http://golive.gamecrush.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=1130]

Profile: yo my names sunny

ima thrill seeker so anything that is death defying or anything crazy or extreme will get my blood flowin
love the adrenaline

i think ima tough challenge so thats why you shud play me.
step up to the challenge

--

Thanks to [user]Jamash[/user] for the tip!

Apr 28, 2008
I would pay any amount of money if I can play with Gabe Newell.

OT: Thats just sad and pathetic.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Can I play MGO with Hideo Kojima? If not, not interested. I play with Girls online for free anyway.

Calumon: But they don't wanna play with you though. ^^

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
This is beyond pathetic.

I'm sorry, but paying to play with girls over the internet, when there are hundreds of people already online is just stupid.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Are gamers really this pathetic?

I mean, I consider myself to be a pathetic individual, but I would never stoop this low.

Ignignokt

May 7, 2009
I have a female friend that did this for a little while, except she actually met up with the guys and played video games in the same room.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
This is disgusting, at least prostitution can have a splinter of "honesty" and "integrity" (if you see it as yet another "job"). sometimes.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
And here I thought internet dating couldn't get anymore pathetic....

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
Fascinating. Seriously. How far the society can go on in making money out of the avarage hornyness of a gamer. Im pretty sure it will have enough of willing customers, after all who could resist some yber-sechs in between fragging in Halo or bringing a new level of prostitution to GTA...

Then..damn where can i sign up to earn some easy money while teasing poor young guys with too much money on their hands again while playing video games? *shifty*

Prometherion

Jan 7, 2009
What THOSE are the girls? Like to see how the faux lesbians play online!!! *Ahem...*

Youve got a librarian, a fat chick and copy and paste lesbians. Save your money and spend it on a night out instead.

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
I got excited when I saw the headline, then I saw this was about gamer girls. I had a steak ready and everything.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
And I thought Gaming Prostitution was when people pay others to help them get multiplayer achievements...

Well, this will bring in money. It will also require a VERY thick skin on the part of the actual PlayDates. Think about it - the mental profile of the person likely to seek out such services. Now consider the average level of communication in most online communities. Now put that together with "OMG GIRL!!!11one!1" mentality. It's a disaster waiting to happen...

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
I don't know what's worse:
- The terrible profiles depicted in this article
- The whole idea of this website
- The fact that this website will probably make money hand over fist as soon as they get some 'paid lookers' in there.

I want to weep for, and laugh at humanity all at the same time.

I do enjoy the fake profiles, though! Just hilarious.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
Oh that's just tragic. You know what's worse than it actually existing? There's obviously enough cash in it to start a business.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
LFPlayedates for 25 mann VOA, have healz, need off tank and DPS.

That's a World of Warcraft joke if you can't tell.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Haha. The description for 'SunnyBoy' was hilarious.

If they join a game like Halo will it be just them or will they go for matchmaking and then be with a group of others? I can imagine them getting ripped if it was with other people.

And also I can imagine that it could end with people telling their friends to add the 'play dates' on XBL.